mtbr member
    May 2007

Smile Devinci Moonracer SL2

Hello there:

I have been riding since I was 7 just for leisure. Have been away from it for almost 20 years but am trying to get back and getting into MTB.

So basically I am still a beginner for MTB especially riding off road, trying to get my body into better shape and for fun.

I bought a 07 RM entry level Vapor (16") last month, just trying to see if I really want to stick with MTB, but I found that I really love it.

I am looking into buying a FS, considering a Devinci Moonracer SL2 or a RM Element 30 or 50.

I am a pretty small guy and my inseam only 740mm. One thing the Devinci appeals to me is due to their life time warranty and also the it has a pretty low SOH (715mm on a 16" model)

I also tried a RM elememt 30 16.5" (just the sizing), feels a little bit smaller than my Vapor. Do I really need 2" to 3" clearance on the top tube in order to ride off road?

I am looking for any owner of these bikes and would like to hear there comments especially on quality, frame rigidity, comfortable of ride and also durability.

Thanks

mtbr member
    May 2007

Devinci moonracer

No one owns a Devinci Moonracer?