mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Argon18 "Limited Edition" XC frame? *mystery*

Just a quick hello to everyone! I'm Mike, new to the forums but certainly not riding.

I've got a frame with what is seeming to be an untraceable origin. In the early 2000's, a LBS opened in my hometown. One of the 'beaters' or 'loaner bikes' was something the owner had picked up from a pawn shop a few years before. When the shop closed, I made an offer and purchased the bike. It's been hanging in the garage at my fathers since then, but I'm hoping to find a little history on it. I've received ZERO help from both Argon18 and Gervais Rioux's websites/email, and can't find anything even remotely similar online.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Argon18 "Limited Edition" XC frame? *mystery*-p4pb9081770.jpg  

Argon18 "Limited Edition" XC frame? *mystery*-p4pb9081810.jpg  

Argon18 "Limited Edition" XC frame? *mystery*-p4pb9081856.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I think that Devinci made this frame for A18

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    +1 for you Fredo23! I emailed them this week and recorded the best service of anyone I've contacted about this. They confirmed that it is a Devinci frame, but could only say it's pre-2002, which I already knew seeing as the bike was around the shop in 2001 I believe.