mtbr member

New question here. Anyone tried the Devinci Remix SL?

I've searched, but can't find any ride reports for this bike. It looks like a great buy - Canadian made, quality suspension, light frame, decent parts spec. I test rode a Remix SL 4 back to back with a Blur LT, and liked both a lot (although the Blur was specced out heavier). Anyone out there ridden/purchased a Remix SL?

Also, if you have a Remix at all, what size are you riding. At 5' 6", I tried the Med. SL, but thought it might be a little long for me.... opinions?

Thanks

huh?
    i tetsted one but for only 5 minutes. the same day i tried a giant trance, reign, rm estx, norco fluid. the devinci pedalled so much better and felt really well balanced. felt quick on climbs. of the group the only other one i liked was the estx, but it didn't feel as balanced. the giant felt slow and heavy and awkward the norco didn't pedal as quik. i'm 5'7 and the med was ok, the only thing i wasn't keen on was the bars being so narrow. but that is personal.

mtbr member

Smile Remix Sl5

This is my Remix SL.
    I tested it last Sunday, and I can now say that it's a great bike. It climbs really very well and is very light!!! Also on descend you will be surprise!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Hi, is that the 2008 Remix SL5? If so, are the 2008 models out?

mtbr member
    No, this is the 2007 model, but I'm sure that Devinci will change only the colour.