mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Any info on 2000 Norco Team Ti?

I have a year 2000 Norco Team Ti. I bought it new as a frame only and was told by the shop that I bought it from that the Team Ti frames were made by Litespeed. I have no idea whether this was correct or not, anybody know if there is any truth to this? I've had alot of good use out of this bike and the frame still scrubs up like new. My only problem with it is that it's a 20 inch frame and has always been that little too big for my 5'11". I've run it with a 90mm 5deg stem angled down to pull it in and down a bit and have largely used it as a training bike on the road. Occasionally I think that I'll sell it, to be replaced by something similar just smaller, and I'd like to know whether I can advertise it as being made by Litespeed.

You can check out the original here http://www.norco.com/bikes/2000bikes/teamti.htm
    "Whatever it takes". Olympic 1500m swimmer Grant Hackett before Olympic final despite having the flu. He won. I love that.

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Check with LeeL on Passion, he had a Team Ti, but I'm not sure which year.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    OK thanks , will do.
    "Whatever it takes". Olympic 1500m swimmer Grant Hackett before Olympic final despite having the flu. He won. I love that.