Nicole? Papa?

Any idea what year this Cove Hustler is?

Don't the cable runs on the top tube run under, on the 07/08 models?

Other Q. Has it always been a 5.5" rear end, and built to accomodate 140mm forks, or is there a danger it could be a different geometry?

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Yeah I would guess a 2005 or 2006. Looks exactly like mine, which is an 06. Mine has the Float RP3 - not the RP23, which I think came on the 2007 and above models.

If you look at this thread, the people posting all have the stops under the top tube (except mine, which I mentioned at the time was a demo from the previous year).

The only big thing I know of changing over the years is the rockers from the 2004 year over to the current one of ours. I'm not sure if the frame actually changed though, so if the travel did change, it might be just because of the rockers.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    It's got the dark blue rockers, which would suggest early 2007 model - Cove don't really switch in a model year, just when they get through them. RP23 would suggest that too.
    Although my 07 hustler has the top tube stops underneath, when I was in at Cove years ago they had current G-Spots with stops above and underneath!