mtbr member
    May 2006

2007 Norco Fluid Three

Hi

anyone got a 2007 Norco Fluid Three? (or any off the 2007 fluids) It looks a great bike for the money, what do you think off it? And how much dose it weigh? And is there any links to review etc. I could look at?

thnaks
    john

Going for a ride......
    Hi epic-john,

When I was in the market for a dually last year the Norco 3 (or Norco 2) was on my shortlist, never did test ride it - only the Norco 2 was available in Australia & from memory a bit out of my budget. For '07 I notice they have changed the frame design somewhat, lightening up the xc models by the looks of it which is a good thing as the old Norco Fluid 2 got great reviews in a mtb mag here only thing they pointed out is that it was a bit weighty compared to others and thus suited to people wanting to do a bit of everything, like AM and also including occasional DH.

The '07 Norco Fluid Three certainly looks to me like good value for money, and I find the overall design appealing. Others worth considering is the Trance / Reign depending on what kind of riding you're looking at, I find that generally Giant offers unbeatable value for money, and I haven't heard anything bad about the Maestro suspension design to date.
    energetix