Thread: Yeti Dealers

a.k.a. MTBMaven

Yeti Dealers

I'm looking for a Yeti dealer in the LA Metro Area. I've contacted the Path in Orange because I've heard good things about them. I'd like to find a closer place to Pasadena. The Yeti site only lists a few places in the LA area. They don't list the Path so I'm thinking their must be more out there that what's on the Yeti site. I don't need them to stock the bike just be able to obtain a demo model and hopefully make me a good offer on the frame.

Also, has anyone purchased a 575 locally? If so where? Were they good?

Waiting to exhale.
    Not quite LA metro area but, Aderenaline bikes in orange I think is the biggest yeti dealer. I am sure most REI's have them too.
    Quite possibly the slowest single speeder on earth.
    Now skating 'cause its cheaper.

Neg reppers r my biatches
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY
    Not quite LA metro area but, Aderenaline bikes in orange I think is the biggest yeti dealer. I am sure most REI's have them too.
    Good point about REI....you could at least check one out.

Yo Smoke....I am havin a hell of a time following your thought process lately....you doin ok? In one post I see 717 rims, another post custom frame geometry, another post VPP, another post how bout a Flux.

Dude....I love to see that I am not the only one all over the map

Cheers
    Last edited by FoShizzle; 04-17-2005 at 10:46 AM.

Waiting to exhale.
    Its a sickness bro. I want 3 bikes. One bad a$$ 19lb Titanium Blingle-speed, One bad a$$ 24-26lb 4" travel Dual suspension trail bike and One Bad A$$ 36-38lb 6" travel fun bike!

But right now maybe I should settle for 27.5-28.5lb 5" travel XC/trail/light free-ride bike.
    Quite possibly the slowest single speeder on earth.
    Now skating 'cause its cheaper.

stay thirsty, my friends
    Got mine at adrenaline bikes and process went smoothly for me. Friend of mine had to wait a bit over a month to get his though. The first week they told him it was already being shipped out when it really wasn't. Luckily he finally has his yeti.
    "With that said, until you have done a STR group ride- YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!"
    - dino brown

3 on the tree

I second Adrenaline Bikes

Quote Originally Posted by LBguy
    Got mine at adrenaline bikes and process went smoothly for me. Friend of mine had to wait a bit over a month to get his though. The first week they told him it was already being shipped out when it really wasn't. Luckily he finally has his yeti.
    I wanted to demo a L 575 last week and called the shop on Monday, 4-11 to see if they had one built. They said they didn't, but to call back on Friday. I did, they didn't have one built, but a mechanic named Max offered to bring his personal bike in so I could demo a L 575. I drove 75 miles on Saturday to demo and I'm glad I did. There's some rocky dry creekbed/dirt trails a couple of blocks from the shop and I felt the 575 shined - I'll be ordering mine shortly. The shop also seems very accomodating in switching parts to your preference from the Yeti factory kits if you're going with a full bike purchase. Good luck in your quest!
    Smog builds character.