Canadian Invasion

Whoops Bulid Up.

I just want to say how amazing the work crew was up there. Felt good to be a part of it, and actually contribute to the fun that is to be had.

Also, Welcome back Curt! (Kurt?) But where is the new camo net you promised us?! hahaha.

Stray Bullet
    Curt is back!

Thankfully he came back in one piece. I'll have to come up and say hi to him.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi.Design
    I just want to say how amazing the work crew was up there. Felt good to be a part of it, and actually contribute to the fun that is to be had.

Also, Welcome back Curt! (Kurt?) But where is the new camo net you promised us?! hahaha.

That was by far the largest work party I've seen - were you there sat or sun?

I want Brian to post the pics of everybody working - it was like 10 or more at one point - the jumps look the best they have in 20 years

Kurt said he has a "tent" for us - so that could be very cool - more shade would be great - those military tents roll up all the way around which would be perfect for air flow...I'm sure one of these days it will just be there all set up and camo'd....
    "Cram as much pleasure into life, and rail against the pain you have to suffer as a result" - Shane MacGowan

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=macrider]I want Brian to post the pics of everybody working - it was like 10 or more at one point - the jumps look the best they have in 20 years .[QUOTE]

how about a video of a bear falling out of a tree onto a trampoline instead?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1085/bear_trampoline/

Just kidding, here you go.

And an action shot

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    so how is the whole 4 pack now? is it easy to get them down, or a big adjustment? is #2 ok as is or does it throw too far?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    "Cram as much pleasure into life, and rail against the pain you have to suffer as a result" - Shane MacGowan

mtbr member
    i was only jumping 1 because 2 still needed work and was pretty wonky but 1 is butter, the landing is so much steeper and taller now. It will be perfect once the lip is steep enough, it will be the same but 100% better.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 2w4s
    i was only jumping 1 because 2 still needed work and was pretty wonky but 1 is butter, the landing is so much steeper and taller now. It will be perfect once the lip is steep enough, it will be the same but 100% better.
    Please get on that asap, I want everything perfect and dry for saturday's throwdown

Ich bin ein Knolliner
    Right on B! You guys have that place looking good...and now I know why you don't trail ride anymore.

Also please post more links to bears on trampolines. That was some good stuff.

mtbr member
    ^^^^ Wow, we've managed to flush an elusive 'skins, I think this may be the first post I've ever seen of this shy creature. Better hurry up and shoot it so I can put it's head above my mantle.

Ich bin ein Knolliner
    Quote Originally Posted by 2w4s
    ^^^^ Wow, we've managed to flush an elusive 'skins, I think this may be the first post I've ever seen of this shy creature. Better hurry up and shoot it so I can put it's head above my mantle.

Hahahaha! I guess I don't have enough "look at me" pictures.

Riding today? Normal spot...bring your gun and (SC) bullit.

mtbr member
    sure, 5:15'ish?

one more

Canadian Invasion
    Yeah I was there saturday. Yellow shirt ^

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi.Design
    Yeah I was there saturday. Yellow shirt ^

Cool - I took that pic that you are in - Kurt even got those two bmx kids to help build for about 10 minutes

I can't wait to hit those new & improved jumps

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by macrider
    Please get on that asap, I want everything perfect and dry for saturday's throwdown
    go help them....don't talk just actions
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    go help them....don't talk just actions
    hey dummy, did you notice I said was the one who took the picture of the guy in the yellow shirt?
    hmmmm, that would imply I was there, wouldn't it....?

don't come in late in the game and get bossy with stuff you know nothing about