Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
    b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrea View Post
    Yeah lol. Did two runs temperature was great not many people on the trail either
    Did you shuttle or something?
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

mtbr member
    Lookin to ride San Juan Loop a couple times, Sam Hill hill or Laguna post up before before 8am if your interested!!

mtbr member
    Wow can't believe this thread is still alive. Well, I've been in the 'stan since last year, but I'll be home late September and I'll be looking for some rides. I've heard Sullivan Canyon is awesome now. Any other new trails I should check out?

Cheers

Rob

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by robncircus View Post
    Wow can't believe this thread is still alive. Well, I've been in the 'stan since last year, but I'll be home late September and I'll be looking for some rides. I've heard Sullivan Canyon is awesome now. Any other new trails I should check out?

Cheers

Rob
    Sully is getting better for sure. My local evening loop is up sully ridge and down the canyon, riding from home in Santa Monica. I usually go on Wednesday evenings.

Not sure of any "new" trails . . .

mtbr member
    I think the single track around Sully is definitely more developed than a year ago.

Team Fearless Descender
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectZero View Post
    I think the single track around Sully is definitely more developed than a year ago.
    Agreed.

It is very fun actually. And, now most of the PO has died back, so it makes is a bit more "relaxing", not trying to dodge it.

See, and all those folks that thought Sully Cyn was ruined when the GAS Co. came through? Its just the latest incarnation of the canyon.
    "...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    This is just what I was looking for! I moved out to Cali about 2 months ago and picked up a bike yesterday. (not a pro, but its been some years since I have done some riding) Looking for groups to ride with. I live in West LA.

mtbr member
    Ready to ride tis morning where are you at?

b a n n e d
    Quote Originally Posted by mpmffitz View Post
    Ready to ride tis morning where are you at?
    Inside. Where its air conditioned.

(heading out later tonight)

mtbr Beginner
    I'll be riding Irvine park tomorrow 8am with a couple of ppl. Open to anyone who wants to join. Slow paced with breaks since I'm not that good at uphill. PM me for info if interested. Cheers!

mtbr member
    Those that want to work out legs with a great ride downhill come out to Corona tomorrow at 9am Tuesday! I have silver civic with big white bike !

It's my leg day that is only reason why I pick this climb. Let's try to get to Sierra Peak.

My bike is 39 lbs.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I would love to, but bc of stupid work, I can't.

Anyone want to ride Backbone in Malibu this weekend?

Registered text offender
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mpmffitz View Post
    Those that want to work out legs with a great ride downhill come out to Corona tomorrow at 9am Tuesday! I have silver civic with big white bike !

It's my leg day that is only reason why I pick this climb. Let's try to get to Sierra Peak.

My bike is 39 lbs.
    Can anyone tell me where the trail head begins? how far down Skyline dr. and where to park is what I'm after.

I don't know if I got the engine for this, but there's only one way to find out.

mtbr member
    Just got off work unable to acces thus site..

mtbr member
    Saturday am riding?

Any location within greater LA OC IE

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Try Whiting ranch and then do luge! im only 14 and even i can do it!

Those descents!
    Aug 2012
    Hey everyone,
    I'm new to the forum, just recently got a nice bike and I'm super stoked on it, so I'm trying to ride as much as a can now. Im in Laguna Hills and I love riding wood canyon, whiting ranch, and up by cooks corner/Santiago canyon, let me know if you like to ride in the area! I'd love to meet some new riding buddies and/or tag along! Thanks and have fun out there!

Attila

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AttilaTheGun View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm new to the forum, just recently got a nice bike and I'm super stoked on it, so I'm trying to ride as much as a can now. Im in Laguna Hills and I love riding wood canyon, whiting ranch, and up by cooks corner/Santiago canyon, let me know if you like to ride in the area! I'd love to meet some new riding buddies and/or tag along! Thanks and have fun out there!

Attila
    You should ride Whiting Ranch Sunday morning its usaully packed!

Those descents!
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-FOR-LIFE View Post
    You should ride Whiting Ranch Sunday morning its usaully packed!
    What a coincidence, a buddy and I just agreed on riding there Sunday morning haha. Will you be there?

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    What a coincidence, a buddy and I just agreed on riding there Sunday morning haha. Will you be there?
    Ya i will i just got to get my bike fixed(broken deraileur and rear rim) and BTW im only 14

Those descents!
    Aug 2012
    Ya i will i just got to get my bike fixed(broken deraileur and rear rim) and BTW im only 14
    Right on, well maybe I'll see you, I'll be on a black/green specialized pitch pro with a black/white/green jersey, with a yellow helmet. let me know if you see me, and nice, way to start early, that about when I started riding easy xc trails, I'm only 20 now haha.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Right on, well maybe I'll see you, I'll be on a black/green specialized pitch pro with a black/white/green jersey, with a yellow helmet. let me know if you see me, and nice, way to start early, that about when I started riding easy xc trails, I'm only 20 now haha.
    cool and ive been doing whiting for about a year and a half and ive been to big bear to downhill about 6 times. i love downhilling and even though i have more of a xc bike i still bomb and do a bunch of stuff.also i havent done luge for awhile now and im thinking of doing it this weekend. do u know if it channged or anything?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "Who wants to ride?" thread-293249_512702718745032_738723320_n.jpg  

Those descents!
    Aug 2012
    cool and ive been doing whiting for about a year and a half and ive been to big bear to downhill about 6 times. i love downhilling and even though i have more of a xc bike i still bomb and do a bunch of stuff.also i havent done luge for awhile now and im thinking of doing it this weekend. do u know if it channged or anything?
    Nice, last time I went on it there were some jumps thrown in here and there, but a few times before the jumps weren't there, so maybe someone took them out, or added some, should be fairly the same though.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Nice, last time I went on it there were some jumps thrown in here and there, but a few times before the jumps weren't there, so maybe someone took them out, or added some, should be fairly the same though.
    ya ive heard about the jumps they sound legit

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hey y'all.

Doing early Sat AM Mugu/Sycamore. 6:30 start. No, I won't be bringing donuts

Start at beach/up Sycamore/stay on pavement go up Ranch Ctr/down Wood Cyn/up Guadalasco/down Backbone

*I'm flexible on route except going up to the valley side of Sycamore Fire Road and Hell Hill (I looked at Hell Hill once, laughed, and turned around)
    *I'm a slow climber and have no shame in walking when I feel like it. Will likely walk a lot of those switchbacks at the end of Guadalasco. Also have no problem at all with people going well ahead, OR waiting for others. Prefer, "everyone ride whatever pace you want" rides whether you are advanced or slow like myself.

Will check PMs later tonight.

PS: 007 glad to see you're riding again and surgery went well!
    peace

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast