• 03-12-2017
    kdiff
    1 Attachment(s)
    I've posted here previously, but am still looking for new friends to ride with. I live in Aliso Viejo and am looking for people who ride locally that would also like to go on some longer trips eventually (Downieville, OR, AZ, Kernville, Tahoe, CO, etc).

I'm mid-30's with a professional job that requires I come into work in one piece, so I won't be hucking myself on any 20' gaps. That being said, I do enjoy some good aggressive trail riding. I like to climb, but I like to descend more. I'm also up for some good XC singletrack.

As far as personality, I'm respectful (including with peoples stuff), like to have a good time and always up for some lively banter in the spirit of fun. If it matters, I am drug-free but I do drink socially.

Current skill level: I'm currently doing a Luge lap in about an hour (52-55min moving time w/ a couple minutes of rest mixed in). My local rides are typically around 10-20 miles and up to around 3k feet of climbing. I typically ride weekend mornings (start anytime between 6am-9am) and also get out once per week for a late afternoon/early evening (4:30ish) ride.

PM if you're interested in riding.
  • 03-12-2017
    frana
    I'll be in San Diego this coming wed/thurs looking to ride in the morning with whoever can. I'm an intermediate level rider, interested in these areas: Beeler canyon, or Penasquitos, Black mtn areas. Look forward to hearing from you!!