Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Hope where's my sweater?

decided to go for a ride at daley yesterday around 945am. the parking lot was full so i parked on the street. by the time i rode up to the trail head, i realized i was already warmed up and didn't need my sweater anymore so i hung it on the post by the sign at the trail head. i only rode for about 2 and half hours and it was gone? anybody have a new grey, zip up, hooded sweater they'd like to fess up to stealing? anybody? anybody?

Baby-heads.... oh joy!

Sorry about your sweater, but....

There are a lot of visitors in the park area that are very likely candidates for the immoral appropriation of your apparel. I'm sure anyone else who frequents this forum will agree with me that the chances of another mt. biker relieving you of your property are fairly slim, although it is possible of course.
    I'm not pointing fingers in any particular direction as any person is capable of such actions. But, there are picnicers (sp?), hikers, equestrians, runners, rangers, plain ole' thiefs canvasing, fishers, birdwatchers, you name it. I hope it wasn't expensive, but if I see anyone running around wearing it, I will immediatly accost them with relentless bludgeoning and force, it will be glorious. When you have your sweater back it may be a bit bloody, so a good cleansing/sterilization will be in order. I will post back when retrieved.

Front Range, Colorado
    Da-Sloth pretty much covered it. Let me start out by saying "that sucks".We do live in Southern California dont we? Do you lock your car doors and house when you leave? It can happen anywhere in todays world. But So. Ca. is at the top of the list of crime per capita. You should have stashed it in the bushes where you and only you knew where it was. If you did, you would still be wearing your beloved sweater. Lesson learned! Who wears a sweater while riding anyway.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 11-11-2007 at 02:24 PM.

mtbr member

yes

i sort of expected such responses, i thought it was worth a shot anyway. no it wasn't a great sweater and i didn't plan on wearing one but was only wearing shorts and a tank top for my ride when i got out of the car and felt a lil chilly so i threw one on. i wouldn't have left it on the post if it was an expensive fabulous sweater. i do realize there are hikers, equestrians, etc. out enjoying the trails as well. we're all on the same team right? i guess i was just surprised to see it missing. next time i'm gonna find a great bush. thanks for the advice!

mtbr member
    sorry about your bad luck....

mtbr member
    ...but I saw this girl leaving the parking lot....looked suspicious to me so I took a picture...
    Attached Images Attached Images

MTP
    Nothing to see here
    Mar 2004
    I hate thieves.

That's why I don't leave my personal belongings on fence posts in public parks...
    If not biking, then what?

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    thanks for the sweater.

j/k man... that really does suck. i once had a leather jacket stolen in my office building. some punk-ass that works in my office jacked me. f-ing dispicable.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Got it.....Ill be on the lookout for a late model sweatshirt

mtbr member

hey thanks guys

reign, where'd you get that picture of me?

Flaccid Member
    If you don't remember the location of that picture shoot, how can you remember where you left your hoodie?
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbchik25
    reign, where'd you get that picture of me?
    Taken from your Victoria's Secret photo shoot...remember!

mtbr member

that's an old picture

it was a while ago.

Flaccid Member
    I'd remember that boot.... ah.... never mind....
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

Front Range, Colorado
    i sort of expected such responses, i thought it was worth a shot anyway. no it wasn't a great sweater and i didn't plan on wearing one but was only wearing shorts and a tank top for my ride when i got out of the car and felt a lil chilly so i threw one on. i wouldn't have left it on the post if it was an expensive fabulous sweater. i do realize there are hikers, equestrians, etc. out enjoying the trails as well. we're all on the same team right? i guess i was just surprised to see it missing. next time i'm gonna find a great bush. thanks for the advice!
    Hmmmm.......

Flaccid Member
    it was a while ago.
    I wonder what would have happened if you left your" too hot" panties on the fence post instead of your hoodie? Would someone steal those? Would they end up getting washed, neatly folded and "hung up" on the bulletin board for you to reclaim them, like on "Gray's Anatomy" ?
    Last edited by Boyonadyke; 11-19-2007 at 03:06 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    I wonder what would have happened if you left your" too hot" panties on the fence post instead of your hoodie? Would someone steal those? Would they end up getting washed, neatly folded and "hung up" on the bulletin board for you to reclaim them, like on "Gray's Anatomy" ?
    ...what makes you think she is wearing panties...?

Flaccid Member
    Last edited by Boyonadyke; 11-19-2007 at 04:18 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE,
    Hmmmm.......

for the sweater babe.........for the sweater.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyBoy
    i don't watch gray's anatomy........

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by REIGN 2
    ...what makes you think she is wearing panties...?
    thank you

Flaccid Member
    i don't watch gray's anatomy........
    McDreamy shacked up with the love interest, comes back to work at the hospital with the wife, who takes his jacket to hang it up. Oops! Mrs. McDreamy finds a well worn set of panties in his coat pocket... Pissed, she hand washes and folds them up, then puts them in a ziplock bag and takes them back to the hospital and pins the contents on the bulletin board at work for all to see, and asks "who lost their panties?" There's a pregnant pause to see who will step forward and claim them. One of the other doctors covers for Mc Dreamy's love shack Princess claiming they are hers, but by the largeness of her size versus the Gstring, it's obvious she could never fit into them, and the wife still has no answers as to who her husband is cheating with, and has to go on another fishing expedition to find out.... next episode.

Lord of the Chainrings
    Is this it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~

Baby-heads.... oh joy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudd
    Is this it?
    Oh sweetness,,,,,,,,,almost spit out my root-beer all over the keyboard and screen..it could have been disastrous.......lmao

mtbr member

ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudd
    Is this it?
    no. that's silly!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast