Action Sports Trader

Where are teh Lake Forest Jumps

Hey,

Who knows where the Lake Forest jumps are? I have a general idea, around the Oakley factory, but I not sure teh exact streets.

Sam

Merrrrjig
    Jan 2004
    Well they USED to be up above oakley on the left and right side. But now there gone!

SSped
    Jan 2004

jummmpppppssssss

There are a bunch of jumps back in edison trails. it is a great playground. the easiest directions are from Whiting ranch's Glen ranch parking lot, there is a tunnel under the road. follow the fire road to the top of the hill and make the left near the top. it is at the bottom area. There are other jump over by the high school on portola and eltoro

Action Sports Trader

Thankx

Hey,

Thanks for the info. I'll try and check those out.

Sam

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSped
    There are a bunch of jumps back in edison trails. it is a great playground. the easiest directions are from Whiting ranch's Glen ranch parking lot, there is a tunnel under the road. follow the fire road to the top of the hill and make the left near the top. it is at the bottom area. There are other jump over by the high school on portola and eltoro
    I always head out of Whiting on the Glen Ranch side but I keep bearing right to hook up with Portola. Is there actually a parking lot over there? Anyway, I tried going under the tunnel under PORTOLA to find these jumps. Is this right, or is there a tunnel under GLEN RANCH? I went under Portola looking for these and all I found was that skate park over there.

Any help would be appreciated...it'd be great to finish off Whiting and then go jump afterwards. Thanks!

Over the Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Skygrounder View Post
    I always head out of Whiting on the Glen Ranch side but I keep bearing right to hook up with Portola. Is there actually a parking lot over there? Anyway, I tried going under the tunnel under PORTOLA to find these jumps. Is this right, or is there a tunnel under GLEN RANCH? I went under Portola looking for these and all I found was that skate park over there.

Any help would be appreciated...it'd be great to finish off Whiting and then go jump afterwards. Thanks!
    You where getting close, it is easier to ride up and find the jumps using Glen Ranch Road instead of the tunnel. The berm trail is off the highest spot of Glen Ranch Road. Here is a Google Map where the jumps are. Getting going before the houses start getting built. https://www.google.com/maps/dir//33....m3!4m2!1m0!1m0

Certifiably Crazy
    Op was lost for 10 years. So glad you helped him with directions! =p
    2011 Felt Z5
    2012 Felt Nine Race
    2013 Felt Edict Nine

mtbr member
    Mar 2014

Where are teh Lake Forest Jumps

Lmao!

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Epic necro