Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    Waterfall climb@ Indian Creek

    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    197
    i cant see it?

    can you email it to me?

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EBasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,062
    Yeah, I can view the page and other vids on Foo, but can't even find the "button" for the one you posted.

  4. #4
    _
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    782
    same here, i went to the foo site, but i can only view the thumbnails, when i click to enlarge the photos, they don't work for me. after viewing the thumbs, i really want to open them up, looks like some really good shots!

  5. #5
    Armor by Band-Aid
    Reputation: terminaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    617

    Video download...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic

    I just realized that I had the downloads from the forums disabled for unregistered users. That was unintentional and is now enabled so guest users should be able to see it.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EBasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by terminaut
    I just realized that I had the downloads from the forums disabled for unregistered users. That was unintentional and is now enabled so guest users should be able to see it.
    I thought it may be that, but couldn't remember my password...so I used the internet credo of "it don't work"...

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EBasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic

    Great climb. Yeah, the video sure flattens out everything. It doesn't look nearly so steep as it seems to in person.

    Such an outdated fork, though.

  8. #8
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by EBasil
    Great climb. Yeah, the video sure flattens out everything. It doesn't look nearly so steep as it seems to in person.

    Such an outdated fork, though.
    Eric....I have not made this climb with the DUC yet. Like an idiot, I sat there and gave it 12 attempts last weekend. DENIED. Legs were toast for the rest of my climb.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 09-16-2004 at 08:13 AM.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EBasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Eric....I have not made this climb with the DUC yet. Like an idiot, I sat there and gave it 12 attempts last weekend. DENIED. Legs were toast for the rest of my climb.
    Okay, well that does it: I'm sending the 310 crew out there to fix the trail this weekend. That climb will still be steep, but much smoother by Monday. Mother Nature will be sorry.

    Cool perspective in that shot!

  10. #10
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by EBasil
    Okay, well that does it: I'm sending the 310 crew out there to fix the trail this weekend. That climb will still be steep, but much smoother by Monday. Mother Nature will be sorry.

    Cool perspective in that shot!
    I seriously doubt that would happen. It is my understanding that the 310 insurgents are terrified to do the climbing involved to get to the waterfall.
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 09-16-2004 at 10:09 AM.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  11. #11
    Knomer
    Reputation: Dusty Bottoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,329

    That climb is cake.

    I peel it off daily.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

  12. #12
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Bottoms
    I peel it off daily.


    "That climb is cake".


    "Cake", Krispy Kreme....Damn Mang, everything's food with you!!!!!!
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

Similar Threads

  1. Map of Indian Creek Trail?
    By Biker Nazi in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 12:18 PM
  2. Indian Creek Loop Trail
    By casey in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 06:24 PM
  3. Anyone using a Cane Creek Thudbuster, read this...
    By crashedandburned in forum Passion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 07:20 AM
  4. indian creeck loop
    By chainsmoker in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 12:29 PM
  5. Bearing Failure on Cane Creek Zonos Wheel
    By papajohn in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •