mtbr member

Valley of Fire in NV.

We may be planning a weekend road trip to Bootleg (been there once, awesome!) in the spring and were also thinking of riding also at Valley of Fire.

Just wondering if anyone has any info on "Valley of Fire" in NV? any info would be helpful.
    I did a Google search and was not impressed with any of the info I found. I guess I'll have to dig a little deeper...

Thanks for any info you may have,

Steve
    And when I'm sure I just can't do it anymore, He just smiles and says... "Pedal!"

I <3 Dirt
    Valley of Fire? Bootleg? So stoked to be out in Bootleg last week. I can't wait to go back. I'll email you about Valley of Fire.

Samsonite Tester
    Not allowed off the pavement in Valley of Fire . National something (park , treasure , scenic hwy ) designation. They charge you a few bucks just to drive through. The freeride potential is there but it would really be a prime boulder climbing spot if they allowed you to. But NO , of course not.
    Yeah I gotta question. You got any excuses tonight Roy ? -Antonio Tarver

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

mtbr member

New Thread.

And when I'm sure I just can't do it anymore, He just smiles and says... "Pedal!"