high school loser

unchained showing at sharkies

another Unchained showing at Sharkies on Tues at 7pm. gonna be sellin the movie for 20 bucks and Carlin will be there signing posters. its open for everyone, no age restriction, im gonna be there fo shur.....
    [SIZE=5]member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]"we kill zombies dead"[/SIZE]

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

taxi mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody242424
    another Unchained showing at Sharkies on Tues at 7pm. gonna be sellin the movie for 20 bucks and Carlin will be there signing posters. its open for everyone, no age restriction, im gonna be there fo shur.....
    this carlin is famous comedian george? where is sharkies? what is sharkies? a theater? is sharky like dog in eek the cat comics on television?

high school loser
    sorry i was speaken to santa barbara locals, Carlin Dunne is in the video and sharkies is a bar.....

98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

taxi mechanic
    sorry i was speaken to santa barbara locals, Carlin Dunne is in the video and sharkies is a bar.....
    is fifteen year old allow in bar? some tell me twenty one is allow in bar youngest. is this carlin also fifteen?

high school loser
    Quote Originally Posted by eebeedah
    is fifteen year old allow in bar? some tell me twenty one is allow in bar youngest. is this carlin also fifteen?
    its weird to me that you dont know who carlin dunne is, but no its like a bar resturant place, ive never been there but i know theres no age limit, i went into Velopro today and talked to them and they said to spred the word about it.

pwn3rator
    this is carlin dunne...

[SIZE=-4]SOCAL UNION REPREZENT[/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

taxi mechanic
    its weird to me that you dont know who carlin dunne is, but no its like a bar resturant place, ive never been there but i know theres no age limit, i went into Velopro today and talked to them and they said to spred the word about it.
    this carlin is not well known as george is i think. i hear of george as young person in lietuva and not ever of this dunne. this dunne is cyclist?

taxi mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by scabrider
    this is carlin dunne...
    i never see this dunne before. this is famous carlin george...

i use carlin on google search image and see no dunne. there is many george in search.

Village Dirtbag
    Just checking, but this was last Tuesday and not tonight Tuesday, the 15th, right?

high school loser
    Quote Originally Posted by @dam
    Just checking, but this was last Tuesday and not tonight Tuesday, the 15th, right?
    ya, its already over, last tuesday....