mtbr member
    Mar 2005

turnbull freeriders

i rode turnbull canyon yesterday and went down to the ridge with the jumps on it. it is really getting overgrown and has alot of water damage on it. does anyone want to set up a date for trail work on that section, it is one of the better freeride spots in so cal it just needs alittle help.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I've never done trail work before, but I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by shutupandride
    i rode turnbull canyon yesterday and went down to the ridge with the jumps on it. it is really getting overgrown and has alot of water damage on it. does anyone want to set up a date for trail work on that section, it is one of the better freeride spots in so cal it just needs alittle help.
    I'm not a freerider nor a very advanced rider. I'd probably make even more work for you, but I'd like to learn and help out with whatever I can. Let me know what I need to bring and when.

Duc

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by duc135
    I'm not a freerider nor a very advanced rider. I'd probably make even more work for you, but I'd like to learn and help out with whatever I can. Let me know what I need to bring and when.

Duc
    that's the spirit...it is really easy to learn.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    well with the rain who knows if it will ever be dry enough to ride up there. if anyone wants to come a few of us will be up there on wed the 9th i think it is.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Where and what time?

Quote Originally Posted by shutupandride
    well with the rain who knows if it will ever be dry enough to ride up there. if anyone wants to come a few of us will be up there on wed the 9th i think it is.
    I don't get out of work until 3:30pm, but I'm only about 20 minutes from there.

Duc

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    well today a couple of friends and i went up there and fixed up alot of the jumps and cleared back alot of the weeds. there are a few big jumps up there that are rideable and its a real fun section.