Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7

    turnbull freeriders

    i rode turnbull canyon yesterday and went down to the ridge with the jumps on it. it is really getting overgrown and has alot of water damage on it. does anyone want to set up a date for trail work on that section, it is one of the better freeride spots in so cal it just needs alittle help.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    380

    I've never done trail work before, but I'm in.

    Quote Originally Posted by shutupandride
    i rode turnbull canyon yesterday and went down to the ridge with the jumps on it. it is really getting overgrown and has alot of water damage on it. does anyone want to set up a date for trail work on that section, it is one of the better freeride spots in so cal it just needs alittle help.
    I'm not a freerider nor a very advanced rider. I'd probably make even more work for you, but I'd like to learn and help out with whatever I can. Let me know what I need to bring and when.

    Duc

  3. #3
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,291
    Quote Originally Posted by duc135
    I'm not a freerider nor a very advanced rider. I'd probably make even more work for you, but I'd like to learn and help out with whatever I can. Let me know what I need to bring and when.

    Duc
    that's the spirit...it is really easy to learn.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7
    well with the rain who knows if it will ever be dry enough to ride up there. if anyone wants to come a few of us will be up there on wed the 9th i think it is.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    380

    Where and what time?

    Quote Originally Posted by shutupandride
    well with the rain who knows if it will ever be dry enough to ride up there. if anyone wants to come a few of us will be up there on wed the 9th i think it is.
    I don't get out of work until 3:30pm, but I'm only about 20 minutes from there.

    Duc

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7
    well today a couple of friends and i went up there and fixed up alot of the jumps and cleared back alot of the weeds. there are a few big jumps up there that are rideable and its a real fun section.

Similar Threads

  1. Turnbull Canyon [LA]
    By RuNDmC1087 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 03:38 PM
  2. roseburg freeriders
    By biker053 in forum Oregon
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 09:04 AM
  3. canberra freeriders
    By nickryde in forum Australia, New Zealand
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 10:03 AM
  4. Hats off to freeriders.....
    By Jaybo in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 09:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •