mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Trails in Beaumont, Banning area ?

Anyone know of trails in the beaumont, banning (Riverside County) area? I'm looking for a local spots to ride after work and for quick rides on the weekends.

The only place I have been able to find so far is just off Cherry Valley road heading north toward Beaumont. There are a few hills in the area to the left (across the street from the old chicken farm).

Anyone else live in the area of have recommendations? I'm already aware of the trails in the palm springs, redlands, and idylwild areas. Just looking for something a little closer to home.

Thanks !!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Bogart Park, Wildwood Conservancy ( across from Wildwood park) South on Highland Springs road,

mtbr member
    Back to life due to lurking!

Hulda Crooks and Bench trails exist in the general area.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleYak View Post
    Anyone know of trails in the beaumont, banning (Riverside County) area? I'm looking for a local spots to ride after work and for quick rides on the weekends.

The only place I have been able to find so far is just off Cherry Valley road heading north toward Beaumont. There are a few hills in the area to the left (across the street from the old chicken farm).

Anyone else live in the area of have recommendations? I'm already aware of the trails in the palm springs, redlands, and idylwild areas. Just looking for something a little closer to home.

Thanks !!
    I live right off of Cherry Valley Blvd. and would be interested as well. There seems to be potential, but private ranches, barb wire, and gates are around every corner.

mtbr member
    Riverside isn't too far away to ride Sycamore Canyon. I would guess there is about 25-35 miles of trail in that little area. Geoladders -- Sycamore Canyon Tour

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Yucaipa has some decent riding, check out the Crafton Hills Trails, probably your closest bet.