Glad to Be Alive

Trail workers on Hummingbird

Good job....looks great.....also love all the braches you guys put out to block the trail.....I put more rocks and shrub at the top to cut off other lines today

one thing......you need to dig "V's" 45 degrees away from the trail so that the end section water doesn't have a chance to gain speed and dig a deep rut.....

overall awesome job
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member

i second that

seriously though shiver did you see the job they did. it was down right amazing. i mean i think it was 3-4 guys all in their late 50s to mid 60s digging when we went by. the trail looks so good now.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by bigEhit
    seriously though shiver did you see the job they did. it was down right amazing. i mean i think it was 3-4 guys all in their late 50s to mid 60s digging when we went by. the trail looks so good now.
    the rain will harden the dirt which it needs.....if it rains too hard then there will be ruts though.....need sideway drains, so water doesn't get a long run on trail and cause ruts
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Is it raining up there for you guys? Lucky!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by GnaR9
    Is it raining up there for you guys? Lucky!
    nah later this week

mtbr member
    the rain on hbird will be nice. there were quit a few spots they dug up to fix that some water and traffic will help a lot.

Flaccid Member
    Sep 2007
    Tuesday night, they are talking rain, maybe 1/2 to 1 inch. Plus 2 other storms stacked up behind the first. I'd sure like to see them work over the junk the kids did just south of Simi Peak. Dangerous, suicidal jump stuff over there they tried to build, with no thought to the landing location or risk to life or limb.
    "i'll brazilian when YOU do boy, right around the ol' rusty star. Actually, whole fruit bowl. Get on it!" NicoleB

mtbr member
    Any pictures?