Thread: Trail Paint

mtbr member

Trail Paint

Did anyone happen to see the knucklehead who used day glow orange spray paint to mark arrows on the trails in El Moro and Aliso Wood? I would love to have a few words him/her. Even the Hash House Harriers know to use flour to mark their routes. Now when the dirt gets push/blown around we'll have lots of pretty florescent orange rocks to mark our trails.
    How could anyone be so stupid?

mtbr member
    Saw that this weekend. Pretty bonehead move.

BTW, nice job on Rattlesnake.....much cleaner look to the whole trail without the cheater lines. Rock-it next?????

mtbr member

Rock-it

I'm working on projects in El Moro only right now but Jeff may have some plans for Rock-it.
    I know he has trail work planned in Aliso but I'm not sure what he has in mind.

Jus' Ridin' Along
    It's "The OC"! Don't you know it's the land of Entitlement? Those aren't public trails, they belong to the person with the spray paint.
    Kinda like "Jackass Josh King of San Juan" ;D
    So Chop, can it be carefully scooped up and disposed of b4 the rain? Call me.

mtbr member

Too Late

It rained on it a couple of days ago and the general trail traffic has spread it around a bit. It really isn't much but I would hate to see it happen very often. In a couple of places it's even on solid rock. I scraped it off as well as I could. I would be a little surprised if this was a biker.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper
    It rained on it a couple of days ago and the general trail traffic has spread it around a bit. It really isn't much but I would hate to see it happen very often. In a couple of places it's even on solid rock. I scraped it off as well as I could. I would be a little surprised if this was a biker.
    I saw that on Friday when I was there. I assumed there was some type of event going on for the weekend. If so, it should be pretty easy to track down the offender. Park management doesn't know anything about it?

Mmmmmm Beer!
    It wasn't me. I used pink.
    You wouldn't be in so much pain if you didn't ride like a dork!

mtbr member
    I saw it monday when we rode there and wondered why the hell it was there? I agree, I can't see a biker doing this, but then again...there's all types out there!

taxi mechanic
    I would be a little surprised if this was a biker.
    why? you say before biker ride around rocks and ruin trail in this place. some not care on bike or not. if paint orange is ronald macdonald ride bike? he is clown and paint person must be clown.

OMR - Old Man Riding

Not to worry....

I'm working on projects in El Moro only right now but Jeff may have some plans for Rock-it.
    I know he has trail work planned in Aliso but I'm not sure what he has in mind.
    SHARE is going to be cranking up the bike patrols starting in Jan. Rock-it is on the schedule to be repaired (similar to Rattlesnake). Trail work in Aliso is going to be towards the ends of Jan. Hopefully, we'll have a good turn-out.

Jus' Ridin' Along
    Quote Originally Posted by CPATCRASH
    It wasn't me. I used pink.
    You are such a poofta

ynot drag oobeedoo out to the loop tomorrow

ss poser
    we noticed some orange paint on the stt last night, too. what's going on?

[QUOTE=Chopper]Did anyone happen to see the knucklehead who used day glow orange spray paint to mark arrows on the trails in El Moro and Aliso Wood?
    can i get some pixie dust w/my gu, please?