mtbr member

Trail conditions in SLO

Has anyone been out yet since the rain last weekend? Wondering what shape the trails are in...

mtbr member
    me too, me too!!! I've got new Magura brakes and a PUSH tuned rear shock to try out MDO is usally good after rain. How's the Grade?

trail rat
    Check this:

SLO Trail Conditions

Still a new work, and in need of contributors. Find it from here:
    CCCMB, the Dirt: Trail Info

Kris, most of MdO is good, except the back of East Boundary past Barranca and down to Islay. I have no reports on W. Cuesta, but Shooters stays good even when very wet, the ways out can be shaky. We are working on Elevator this Saturday (hint, hint ) and will report after that. I do not have up to date info ecept that the Lemon Loops are still muddy. There will be muddy places with our ubiquitous clay. Erk
    CCCMB web - Facebook
    SLO trail maps - conditions

"The physician heals, Nature makes well" - real fortune cookie

just along for the ride
    Been riding daily Black Hill and Cabrillo both excellent shape with just meadows a bit soft, but by today should also be fine. No Dust!! Very tacky especially on North sides, probably hit MdO today but will avoid that upper meadow section on East Boundry since it is clay and takes days to dry out. Been avoiding W Cuesta ridge due to mud and talk of railroad bull giving ticks to people using the RR tracks to access the ridge oh well time to suit up and ride!
    Last edited by Brown_Teeth; 12-17-2009 at 09:37 AM.