mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Torrance area rIders

so i don't know any riders at all near me. my riding has suffered alot because my bro moved out and now i have no one to ride with. i really need a riding buddy to show me new places or just to ride around the city. i like to ride street mostly but if i find dirt jumps i want to learn how to dj. well hopefully one of you lives near me so we can ride. happy riding everyone.

~derek

www.myspace.com/djbiker27
    AIm:djbiker27

Samsonite Tester
    Torrance is where Van Doren shoes and sidewalk surfing were invented . Only DJ's I know are north or south. GLTY

Beach Crusier is better suited for 21+. The strand , the strand .......rats cove to pt magoo .
    Yeah I gotta question. You got any excuses tonight Roy ? -Antonio Tarver

There is room for it all, just ride what you like to on what you like to...that's freeriding. -rbn14

a.k.a. MTBMaven

Torrance DJ

Not true at all. There is some pretty good DJ in Torrance, well around Torrance. Head up to the end of Crenshaw in PV. Go through the locked gate and follow dirt road. I would highly suggest taking the little single track that starts about 100 yards past the gate on your right, just before a road cut. Take this single track to the water tower on your left. There are several good DJs there and a bit further down the road on your left.

Never found it but I understand there is a 4x type track around PV. Look on the Trail Review section for more details.
    I thought of that while riding my bicycle. ~ Albert Einstein on the theory of relativity

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalinejunkie27
    so i don't know any riders at all near me. my riding has suffered alot because my bro moved out and now i have no one to ride with. i really need a riding buddy to show me new places or just to ride around the city. i like to ride street mostly but if i find dirt jumps i want to learn how to dj. well hopefully one of you lives near me so we can ride. happy riding everyone.

~derek

www.myspace.com/djbiker27
    AIm:djbiker27

There is a lot of great riding in the South Bay area. PM me and we can work out something. We ride most every weekend around 9:00 am on either Saturday or Sunday. I live in Torrance as well.

Death By Snoo Snoo

work in Torrance

I work in Torrance and ride at Del Cerro (end of crenshaw) fun little place to ride with a nice DJ track. Bobby... where else is there to ride in the South Bay?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
    There is a lot of great riding in the South Bay area. PM me and we can work out something. We ride most every weekend around 9:00 am on either Saturday or Sunday. I live in Torrance as well.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

SoBay Riding

Yo man, this is a really late response but I wanted to let you know that the Del Cero (top of Crenshaw) is a great place to meet up with riders. I know of at least 20 to 30 guys that ride there every weekend. What is your ride style? (not that it matters..its all level terrain there). Just hit me up with a PM, I would be happy to give you the skinny on the place.

Tom