Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Three Rivers/Vasalia

845 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Marty W 
#1 ·
We will be visiting these areas next week. Can anybody offer any info/advice about mtnbiking in these areas? Apparently there are only a couple bike shops and doesn't seem like anybody rents bikes, we won't be there long enough to go through the hassle of shipping our own. We've heard there is some good riding here??? Any advice would be appreciated. :)

#2 ·
I was in your shoes a few weeks ago. I decided on the jeep trail out of Three Rivers after reading a few reviews on this site. I brought my own bike, try Sierra Bicycle Works for info on renting. Brutal climb up Case mountain, lots of rain this winter has made much of the single track overgrown and hard to find. Saw bear, bobcat and mountain lion traks. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

#3 ·
Visalia

RBJ said:
We will be visiting these areas next week. Can anybody offer any info/advice about mtnbiking in these areas? Apparently there are only a couple bike shops and doesn't seem like anybody rents bikes, we won't be there long enough to go through the hassle of shipping our own. We've heard there is some good riding here??? Any advice would be appreciated. :)
Get ahold of "Byron" at Visalia Cyclery : http://visaliacyclery.com/index.cfm

They have a great shop there and are really helpful.

I will also be up there next week and may be able to take you up to three rivers, I've been up there a couple of times. PM me if interested and I'll get you my number.

Marty W

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.