mtbr member

Thinking of an Enduro SX Trail I live in OC

Ok i live in oc, Right now i ride an intense spider. I love it but i also like to ride the rougher trails, and i like to ride em fast, trails like santiago oaks, aliso Woods, and El Moro. Has anyone ridden these trails on this bike? Also considering a Intense 6.6, not sure yet, but im leaning towords the enduro.
    Let me Know

With the price drops on the Turner 6 pack, you would do well to check them out too. The BikeCo may have a demo one.

mechmann_mtb
    I have ridden those trails on my 05 Enduro Expert. there is a slight difference between these bikes though. my Enduro is a bit lighter than the SXT (air vs. coil + other lighter components) so it is a bit easier to pedal up. the SXT also has a slightly slacker HT I think.

IMO the SXT would be a great bike to ride down anything, for my riding (often 4-5K feet up then down) carrying the extra weight of the coil is not on my agenda.

whatever bike you buy, ride the piss out of it!

UNDEAD
    Do it
    Here's mine...
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I ride those places all the time, Santiago oaks is my fav, aliso every weekend
    Couple things you HAVE to do...
    Add a front derailuer/shifter
    replace the single crankset with a double
    Swap out the stock Chunder tires for something lighter (the chunders rock but are 2lbs each!)
    Swap the stem out for something lighter (Thompson)
    Basically anything Truvativ...GET RID OF...it's CRAP
    I put mine on a diet and got her down to 36.6 from 41lbs stock (medium)
    It's my everyday bike that smokes the downhills and climbs great
    Of course if you have the money swap out the Marz 66VF for a SL (with ETA) or RC2X to save some weight too!
    Other than that you WILL LOVE THE BIKE, it handles ANYTHING you throw at it with ease....and it has a LIFETIME warranty...you can't beat that
    Mine is the SXT ONE

Its only 1" on the map!
    Quote Originally Posted by mntbikenbambam
    Ok i live in oc, Right now i ride an intense spider. I love it but i also like to ride the rougher trails, and i like to ride em fast, trails like santiago oaks, aliso Woods, and El Moro. Has anyone ridden these trails on this bike? Also considering a Intense 6.6, not sure yet, but im leaning towords the enduro.
    Let me Know
    I have a Spider as well and the close sibling of the SX, the Enduro Pro. I think it is a little lighter than the SX, but I think SX would be a good addition to your MTB stable. Then again the 6.6 is a very nice and beefy machine.