Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Got_Issues?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    52

    Is there ANYWHERE in socal to ride Mountain cross?

    Im striking out guys. For the life of me icant find any 4cross tracks in socal. Are they out there?

  2. #2
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,256
    donny has been trying to get one in at Fontana

    www.southridgeusa.com
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: scottay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    748
    you mean like a real track? there's a place we call the jump trail that has waterbars and burmed corner 's all the way down, like a seven minute run, that would be good practise ( i would think) scott

  4. #4
    Stray Bullet
    Reputation: Nagaredama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    donny has been trying to get one in at Fontana

    www.southridgeusa.com

    The website currently lists 4X racing for the Winter series.

    I spoke with someone at Southridge/Fontana about the 4X track yesterday. He said they need rain before they can finish it.

  5. #5
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagaredama
    The website currently lists 4X racing for the Winter series.

    I spoke with someone at Southridge/Fontana about the 4X track yesterday. He said they need rain before they can finish it.
    ]

    and that was the same last year....they needed rain to finish it...oh by the way we had almost the most rain in the history of records
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Got_Issues?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    52
    well none of that sounds encourging. Why isnt 4X more popular here any way, i mean, its a spectator friendly aspect of our sport,everyone loves Bmx, downhilling, Motocross and all of those are rather related.
    Wisdom is earned the hard way

  7. #7
    Bike Whore
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    989
    Quote Originally Posted by Got_Issues?
    well none of that sounds encourging. Why isnt 4X more popular here any way, i mean, its a spectator friendly aspect of our sport,everyone loves Bmx, downhilling, Motocross and all of those are rather related.
    Good question. I don't know why.

    There is a sweet track up in Northern California, but that's the only official 4x/dual course that I know of in all of California.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •