mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Temecula/North County bike club?

Just looking for group to ride with in either San Diego County or Temecula area. I'm fairley new to the sport (about 1 yr) but love it and thought it would be cool to meet some fellow riders. In Temecula I usally hit La Cresta or Vail lake, on weekends I will do a ride in Oceanside down the S.L.R. River to the harbor...maybe head down to moonlight. Hit Mammoth this summer...that was awesome!!!. Anyway...looking forward to meeting some of you peeps...See Ya!

2 minutes turkish
    we have a pretty big group that rides from murrieta/temecula...PM me if you'd like to hook up with us. We tend to ride more aggressive AM and shuttle type stuff, but there are some XC guys that roll with us. Better days we get 20+ riders together....it's a site to see.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Where do you guys meet? I moved down from Big Bear last year and have been bummed out about the lack of riding and have not found a group that has a regular ride. With all of the open space around here (Murrieta/ Temecula) I was hoping to find a group that knows of trails that I don't know.

mechmann_mtb
    lots of rides posted on socaltrailriders.org

there are some really cool people on there.

my wife usually posts up our social rides, her screen name is "allison"