stay thirsty, my friends

... and if we just ... STR Crashfest 2006

Thought we'd share an entertaining video with you guys. From this past weekend in Laguna. We did the good ole 5oaks -> cholla -> steps -> willow -> T&A -> steps -> Lynx -> cars route. Details about the ride here along with photos and such.

17.3mb in mpeg4 format <- right click and save as. If you windows users have trouble, download and install this. This media pack will let you play almost any media format out there.

OR if you don't want to download and can deal with downgraded quality, here's a youtube link.
    "With that said, until you have done a STR group ride- YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!"
    - dino brown

_
    Mar 2004
    Good times yesterday, I'm glad I was able to keep the rubber side down!!! From talking to the people who crashed, they seem to be a little sore, but nothing too major.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Thanks for posting the downgraded thing...at work I can't d/l anything onto my puter and I was dying to see the video

Hope you guys heal soon!

I've got a Stiffee
    Very fun times out there yesterday! I had 2nd thoughts about doing the top huck on T&A after watching our buddy do a faceplant into a cactus.....but I went for it anyway and was able to stick the landing and stop without incident. I've never witnessed so many crashes in 1 day on of our rides Thankfully nobody got hurt other than leaving a little blood on the trail

Just another FOCer
    Nice work guys!

Be on the look out for this group, a large dust cloud is probably not far off:

Dell,

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Winston
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

[SIZE="1"]NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos[/SIZE]

skin tight lycra
    This is my fav loop out there. I must of been over due for crashing. My ribs are a bit sore today as is my neck. Next time I will nail the top huck on T&A.

Come ride with us Winston!

Von-Skipp

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Thanks for the entertainment Gonz, the nose wheelie was my favorite When my wing heals, I'll be joining you guys for a ride. Can't wait.