mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Stolen bikes in San Diego - Iron Horse Sunday and Soul Cycles Loki DJ bike

I had a garage I'd been renting for storage in San Diego broken into and a bunch of stuff taken including my Iron Horse Sunday and Soul Cycles Loki DJ bike. It happened in June or early July (not sure because I wasn't living there) so they are probably long gone at this point. Been looking on Craigslist/ebay but the more eyes the better.

Both bikes had ODI, Sunringle, e.13, maxxis, Spy and SDG parts and stickers.

Couple things changed from the photos.
    Sunday had a old school Dorado instead of the 40.
    Loki had a singletrack front wheel and LG-1 guide

Notable features:
    Besides the old dorado the Sunday had red ruffian lock ons and a small colorado flag sticker on the TT/ST gusset.
    Loki had reduced travel Float RLC 32, Hayes mag brakes with razor rock levers and a mostly bald Lopes bling bling front tire.

If you see either of them please reply/PM me.

Thanks

Stolen bikes in San Diego - Iron Horse Sunday and Soul Cycles Loki DJ bike-p3240111.jpgStolen bikes in San Diego - Iron Horse Sunday and Soul Cycles Loki DJ bike-p3240115.jpg

mtbr member
    That sucks! Two things, do you have the serial numbers for the frames and did you report them as stolen? If you have the serial numbers and report them as stolen the info will go into a database that can be accessed by any cop contacting a tweaker on a bike in the middle of the night. Probably your only chance of recovering something at this point. = (
    "El Cajon?, that's the anus of San Diego"

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I've got the serial number for one of them and am looking for the other. I submitted a police report but am still waiting for the detective to call be back so I can give him the serial numbers. I guess the serial numbers also get recorded from all bikes that go into pawn shops too so it can get checked against that as well. Still not that hopeful.

mtbr member
    Try searchtempest.com
    San Diego needs singletrack

mtbr member
    Don't wait for him to call you, you call him. If you don't know who the detective is, just call the station and give them your case number, they will direct you to the detective. Pawn shops are hit and miss at best when it comes to reporting correct information on items they buy. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but most are dirty and they know when they are buying stolen goods. It's easy to explain away why a serial number was improperly recorded and no way to prove they were doing it on purpose.
    "El Cajon?, that's the anus of San Diego"