Stolen bike haro dj

Printable View

• 12-06-2012
    FortOrdDirt
    Stolen bike haro dj
    My bike was stolen today in san luis obispo. It is a black haro steel reserve 1.1 with a red dj 1 fork, blue vp30 pedals, white avid elixir brakes and a prologo saddle. Anyone see this bike or any of the parts please do tell me. Thanks fellow bicycle riders
    http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/o...115_134239.jpg
  • 12-06-2012
    fatcat
    hope you recover it
  • 12-06-2012
    FortOrdDirt
    thanks I hope so too
  • 12-06-2012
    DannyPacMan
    **** deal bro. I'm down in the SB area. I used to know some local kids who would flip any bikes they could get there hands on. If I hear/see anything ur the first to know.
  • 12-07-2012
    FortOrdDirt
    Thanks Danny Pac Man!
  • 12-07-2012
    Hawg
    That blows dude. Where was it taken from?
  • 12-07-2012
    FortOrdDirt
    I was studying for finals at the library in cal poly slo and some heartless person took it from the racks next to the building. cut the lock.
  • 12-07-2012
    Hawg
    Really sorry to hear that. I believe that college campuses are among the highest of bike theft locations. Brutal! Hope you get it back and even more so, hope the responsible party gets nailed to a wall by his scrotum!
  • 12-07-2012
    FortOrdDirt
    Thievery is pretty much high in all areas of college I feel like, makes it hard to own anything nice. But honestly all I want is my bike back! 'Balls to the walls' may or may not be a cherry on top, though i like the sound of some justice.