Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

SRAM 2x10 Experience - Sunday, Dec 12, 2010

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Varaxis 
#1 ·
Q: What do the Turner Flux, Yeti AS-R 5, Ibis Mojo, Transition Covert, Niner Air 9, and Intense Tracer 29'er have in common?

A: They're all better with SRAM 2x10, and they'll all be available for you to take out on real trails with no cost or obligation when the SRAM 2x10 Experience visits Jenson USA in Riverside, CA.

Save the date for Sunday, Dec 12, 2010 and enjoy great bikes on real trails, free food, and schwag!

- Plenty of free parking at Jenson USA's Riverside, CA HQ for this event. (Please carpool if possible)

- Sycamore Canyon Trails are 2 minutes away by bike.

- 10am - 4pm.

- Don't forget your helmet and favorite pedals

- Absolutlely free!

Don't miss this opportunity to try high-end bikes on real trails.

1615 Eastridge Ave
Riverside, CA 92507

See less See more
#9 ·
If you're a member of STR this will be a repost, but I just wanted to make sure that I got my thanks out to everyone who made it.

I just want to send out a huge thank you to all the MTBR family out there who came and made this event such a success. Even our best plans only come together when people like you come out to the events, participate, and have fun. It was great getting to see many of you, and I'm glad that the bikes, Sram, food, and most everything else when well. We hope to be able to make more events happen in the near future.

#10 ·
Thanks again for unique experience. I made a video which included some of it, finally, and have posted it else where, but I promised to post it here when I was done too, so here it is:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.