Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    Splittin' the uprights

    Noble was back open for business yesterday. All of the deadfall has been dealt with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 6.JPG (165.4 KB, 519 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.JPG (135.8 KB, 512 views)
    • File Type: jpg 10.JPG (186.5 KB, 513 views)
    • File Type: jpg 11.JPG (153.7 KB, 520 views)
    • File Type: jpg 15.JPG (146.1 KB, 518 views)
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    356
    Great pics!!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Andy aka Rut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,171
    Nice Aqua!

    Glad to see everything has been cleared!
    Always preach the Gospel; even if you need to use words.

  4. #4
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    21,166
    I see some deadfall in the third picture.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 11-11-2007 at 03:27 PM.

  5. #5
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,099
    Great day up there. Weather was nice and cool. That tree is just huge! It's even more impressive when you look at what is standing and realize that what fell off is really just the upper half of the tree. Good to have Noble open again.
    "I didn't even use crutches when I broke my leg!" - Aquaholic

  6. #6
    "Its All Good"
    Reputation: Whafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,716
    Great pics Aqua, were you on your Huffy or Jones?
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

  7. #7
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Great day up there. Weather was nice and cool. That tree is just huge! It's even more impressive when you look at what is standing and realize that what fell off is really just the upper half of the tree. Good to have Noble open again.

    I was really hoping that they would let us turn that tree into something fun. A tasty bridge of some sort is what I had in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Great pics Aqua, were you on your Huffy or Jones?
    Fenton.....need you ask!!???
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  8. #8
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    I was really hoping that they would let us turn that tree into something fun. A tasty bridge of some sort is what I had in mind.
    Agreed. After seeing the wedges that they cut out of it I was thinking it would be cool to make a jump out of them inbetween the remaining pieces of the tree. Then when you hit the jump you could "split the uprights", so to speak.

    Whafe - He was on the Jones. I took it on a short spin around the parking lot at the trailhead. Cool rig for sure.
    "I didn't even use crutches when I broke my leg!" - Aquaholic

  9. #9
    "Its All Good"
    Reputation: Whafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    Whafe - He was on the Jones. I took it on a short spin around the parking lot at the trailhead. Cool rig for sure.
    Good to hear, my Jones is for sure going to meet Aqua's Jones in your neck of the woods, so be cool to hook up............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Noble was back open for business yesterday. All of the deadfall has been dealt with.
    Nice pics - where is this trail? I've never seen it before and it looks AWESOME!
    "Cram as much pleasure into life, and rail against the pain you have to suffer as a result" - Shane MacGowan

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,927
    Quote Originally Posted by macrider
    Nice pics - where is this trail? I've never seen it before and it looks AWESOME!
    Noble Canyon - Out sunrise pkwy in east county (think mountains)

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero
    Noble Canyon - Out sunrise pkwy in east county (think mountains)
    Okay, that was funny.

  13. #13
    ali'i hua
    Reputation: SlowSSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,775
    great pics! who did the deadfall maintenance? man i need to make it back to noble/blt/indian....

    we rode sat. I managed to get my wife a broken arm. cr@p!

  14. #14
    Lord of the Chainrings
    Reputation: Mudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,927
    Sweet!
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

    ~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~

  15. #15
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,327
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE,
    I see some deadfall in the third picture.
    u can say that again
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  16. #16
    Front Range, Colorado
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    21,166
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    u can say that again
    Ok! "I see some deadfall in the third picture".

  17. #17
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,327
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE,
    Ok! "I see some deadfall in the third picture".

    my friend knows funny.....and he said that was funny
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •