MTP
    Nothing to see here
    Mar 2004

Southridge in Fontana?

Is this area any good? I'll be in the area a few times on business over the next few weeks and figure I might as well bring the bike. Any insights appreciated.

mtbr member
    xc/fr/dh/4x????
    Its not bad, hike a bike but if your into DH PM me. ZGo to socaltrailriders.org they are a so cal based board and theres xc-DH and this whole area with rides constantly.
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

MTP
    Nothing to see here
    Mar 2004
    Looking mostly for technical cross-country stuff. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MTP
    Looking mostly for technical cross-country stuff. Thanks.
    IMO it's a great XC course. Nothing too exciting, but a good amount of singletrack considering the mileage, and decent climbing. It's hot out there right now and lots of dust/sand.

You should probably be able to follow the GeoLadders directions for the course fairly well with a printed map/cyclocomputer.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

Don't Intend to....

I don't intend to hijack MTPs post I am planning of biking there 5 months from now. Coming from Minnesota, I will be renting bike(s) (for may son too). I am looking for Trek Fuel X 9 and/or remedy. Any Bikes shop close to the area renting such? I have been to Path at Tustin and rented stumpie from them before.

Thanks in advance

Dirt Hippie
    Several of us will be there this wednesday and Friday afternoon feel free to join us but we'll be sticking to 4x and DH. We could lead you in the direction of the xc course. I hate the sand in places on the xc course but adds to the challenge. We'll either be parked in the dirt by the 4x track or at the end of Longview Drive top of the cul-de-sac. Weather will be cool or rain chance those days.

http://www.wunderground.com/wunderma...0&ndfd=0&pix=0
    Not sure this link helps but you can see the end of Longview or the parking off Live Oak to the 4X.
    INCYCLE