SOMEWHERE IN SOCAL -dogpark1-

TCB
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dezul43

looks like PQ
    "No matter where you go there you are" BUCKAROO BANZAI

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    i would totally agree that it looks like pq, i think i can see the trail that i normally ride in that video.

mtbcat.
    May 2006

fast

Quote Originally Posted by single~minded
    I seen a longer version of the video...I thinl it was on RideMonkey....anyway would like to find it and see how I can rip it on my single

Hello......
    eric the 29er ss loves this trail. being there watching this guy practicing was inspiring. the video dose not show how fast he is flying into the corners gaping and turning mid flight crazy fast skills.

If you have to ask...
    Yeah, it's PQ- but a number of different sections pieced together. The initial drop and some of the other stuff is Waimea, but a with bunch of trail mixed into it, too.
    It's 7:09 California time

somewhere in socal
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbcat
    eric the 29er ss loves this trail. being there watching this guy practicing was inspiring. the video dose not show how fast he is flying into the corners gaping and turning mid flight crazy fast skills.
    thanks for the props......the trail is really a lot faster than the video shows. going out there later today to film dogpark2.

Glad to Be Alive
    nice riding
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

somewhere in socal
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    nice riding

thanks..im really loving the M3........

mtbr member
    dammit i can't seem to get to the vid. there is a dogpark at the top of the hill where waimea/little waimea start at lpq.

somehow i've got to see this...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by single~minded
    Lets hook up sometime and you can show me around...and we can find the stuff
    any time. i'm in lpq 2-3x a week. little waimea's a freaking blast imho. if you start from the bottom of carmel mountain road, there's some fun to be had.

edit: got the vid working. that is little waimea. it's part of my lpq 'mute. it's a fun little section.
    Last edited by el_d00der1n0; 05-31-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Think Circles!
    effin wow... great riding... thats another spot i have on my list to check out

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Dood, when are you in PQ next. I live up the street from it. Show me where Little Waimea is.

somewhere in socal
    destroyed my back rim at alpine this morning on my m3. putting my heckler together today and hope to get back out there sometime this week. ride on......

TCB
    mtbr member
    destroyed my back rim at alpine this morning on my m3. putting my heckler together today and hope to get back out there sometime this week. ride on......
    I may have seen you today just as you were leaving, were you in a black truck with three bikes in the back, a Red M3, Bullet and I donít remember the third bike. , I was driving a green grand Cherokee
    "No matter where you go there you are" BUCKAROO BANZAI

somewhere in socal
    Quote Originally Posted by TCB
    I may have seen you today just as you were leaving, were you in a black truck with three bikes in the back, a Red M3, Bullet and I donít remember the third bike. , I was driving a green grand Cherokee
    i was in a black 4runner with a polished m3. we were done with our one run by 7:30am.

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    I ride there after work. I actualy go up that trail and back down but not quite that fast. The good thing about that trail is you can see whos coming up so you can go fast without being afraid of hitting someone.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

if you didn't build those, mealsonwheels is going to b!tch at you.

NICE VIDS DUDE!!
    It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.

- Cicero

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

Oakley?

I could be wrong but it looks kind of like the area around the oakley trails by the oakley factory in foothill... But like I said, I could be wrong.