Huffy Rider

Solo DH rider going to Snow Summit Mon. July 1st, Wanna Ride?

Hi everyone! I am coming to Cali from AZ by myself and will be making a playstop at Snow Summit on Monday July 1st. I would love to have a local to go riding with and show me the ropes at the bike park. I will be bringing my DH bike and will only be able to ride one day, so I would like to ride the lift access DH trails. I plan on riding from open to close.

My previous riding experience is everything at Angel Fire, Pajarito, Sunrise, and lots of fun shuttle stuff here in AZ. I like the challenging trails, jumps, drop offs, rocks, pretty much anything as long as it isn't flat and boring.

Anyone interested? I will be staying in Redlands on Sunday night and driving up via 18 in the morning, so carpooling from there is possible. (i have a big truck) I may not be the fastest rider out there, but I am more fun then a barrel full of monkeys....I promise. And we can eat some rad burgers or mex food afterwards.

Brenda

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I would show you some trails but I dont have a bike I want to take to the bike park at the moment just some XC bikes and trail bikes I wont have my DH bike for a few more months. But I can reccommend some fun trails. You will probably want to pick up a trail map. I like to ride fall line, dog trail, fern trail, meat grinder (aka old national hike a bike. really technical), dickies, sinners. World cup is really fun and very technical if you can find it it is off the right of 2N51Y almost at the bottom if you have a strava you can find where the trail is on there it is called kill bill and world cup. There are a lot of other trails that are super fun but are illegal and you just have to really look for off of 2N08 or bristlecone. There are lots of DH trails that start from 2N08 and end on towne trail they are easy to find from the bottom on towne trail and you can kind of get an idea of where they may be from there they are a pain in the but to find unless you hike them but I am sure there is someone who can show you around. I know I did not give the best advice but I hope you get something out of it! have fun up here!

Pro Crastinator
    if i come out to play, will you keep up my internet charade of being an assh@le? i've got a reputation to uphold...

i've been looking for a a reason to get up there already and this just may be the ticket...

Huffy Rider
    Yes, you can be as horrible to me as you need, I can take the abuse, I like the abuse. LOL!

The weather looks like it should co-operate, let's ride! PM me!

Brenda