Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 2679
  1. #201
    N1K
    N1K is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22
    Island20v:

    I had an OTB a couple of weeks ago going downhill navigating switchbacks on the singletrack just off of the fire road east of the first power tower. Bike and myself are ok, just a bruised ego. Lol

  2. #202
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    This thread rock's
    Having lived in San Diego for 25 years and moving back to Colorado 1.5 years ago I can relive many memories through the photo's in here. So many places I recognize and have ridden, keep them coming. So. Cal. Has so much to offer it's really hard to beat. I hope you don't mind if I add a few from my local digs in Loveland Colorado. All at the Devils Backbone a few miles from my house.

    The one photo with my dog is at Lake Hodges, San Diego.
    Attached Images Attached Images             
    Front Range, Colorado.

  3. #203
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by N1K View Post
    Island20v:

    I had an OTB a couple of weeks ago going downhill navigating switchbacks on the singletrack just off of the fire road east of the first power tower. Bike and myself are ok, just a bruised ego. Lol
    The switchbacks are getting pretty tight. Doesn't help that alot of DH guys are cutting down the middle of them and throwing rocks all over the place. Rockhouse really does need a trail working party to clean it back up. Hopefully we hear soemthing by the end of the winter.

  4. #204
    Certifiably Crazy
    Reputation: Carloswithac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    441


    2013 Felt Edict Nine

  5. #205
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    This thread rock's
    Having lived in San Diego for 25 years and moving back to Colorado 1.5 years ago I can relive many memories through the photo's in here. So many places I recognize and have ridden, keep them coming. So. Cal. Has so much to offer it's really hard to beat. I hope you don't mind if I add a few from my local digs in Loveland Colorado. All at the Devils Backbone a few miles from my house.

    The one photo with my dog is at Lake Hodges, San Diego.
    It's funny how you say that So Cal has so much to offer because I can think of at least one extremely experienced So Cal rider/resident rider who swears that Colorado is where it's at for the best riding in the country. It's true, though that So Cal does have much to offer and it has a never ending riding season. That's huge.

  6. #206
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It's funny how you say that So Cal has so much to offer because I can think of at least one extremely experienced So Cal rider/resident rider who swears that Colorado is where it's at for the best riding in the country. It's true, though that So Cal does have much to offer and it has a never ending riding season. That's huge.
    Hey Hawg when are you and Ray going to hit up Noble. The photos below that Carloswithac posted up are of BLT / Big Laguna Trail which is the awesome mellow ST that surrounds a lake just above Noble, and can be incorporated in the Noble ride easily. They connect together. It runs in and out of old growth Ponderosa Pines and through the meadows [see photo's]around the lake.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  7. #207
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Hey Hawg when are you and Ray going to hit up Noble. The photos below that Carloswithac posted up are of BLT / Big Laguna Trail which is the awesome mellow ST that surrounds a lake just above Noble, and can be incorporated in the Noble ride easily. They connect together. It runs in and out of old growth Ponderosa Pines and through the meadows [see photo's]around the lake.
    It's San Juan we were talking about. Isn't Noble kinda gnarly, or am I thinking of something else?

  8. #208
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It's San Juan we were talking about. Isn't Noble kinda gnarly, or am I thinking of something else?
    Oh yeah that's right it was SJT you were talking about. Yes Noble is way more technical than San Juan but the majority is flowy ST and well worth the trip down. Especially if you incorporate BLT into it.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  9. #209
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    It's San Juan we were talking about. Isn't Noble kinda gnarly, or am I thinking of something else?
    Yes, we were talking about SJT. Noble is, as DJ said quite gnarly in spots. Like-srew-up-and-die gnarly.
    There's lots of spots on Noble where I walk it, no matter what bike I'm on.

    At one time, back in the late 80's Noble was much mellower. Like I could ride it to the top and then descend mellow. The years and erosion have really exposed the rocky substrate, or something like that.
    I know some lie it like that, but personally, I favor a less bike-rattling route. BLT and all of its' spur trails is more my speed, and upper Noble is great for the first 4 miles or so. After that, look out.

  10. #210
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 11053's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,158
    Not yet winter, even up high
    Socal Pics Thread-rc1.jpg
    Beaver dam on Lower Rock Creek
    Socal Pics Thread-rc4.jpg
    Socal Pics Thread-rc3.jpg
    Socal Pics Thread-rc2.jpg
    Eastern Sierra Singletrack.
    Socal Pics Thread-rc5.jpg

  11. #211
    JunkBoy
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    43

    Some more from around San Diego

    One fine morning on Mt. Woodson
    RockHouse...nuff said
    Foggy morning, Dawn Patrol ride Upper Hut
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socal Pics Thread-mt-woodson.jpg  

    Socal Pics Thread-rh.jpg  

    Socal Pics Thread-photo-9-.jpg  


  12. #212
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Here are a few from a solo ride while out camping off Ortega Hwy a couple weekends ago. Saddleback can be seen in the background of a couple.

    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg

    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg

    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg

    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg

    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg

  13. #213
    Sergeant Spandex
    Reputation: lewisfoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    636

    Marshall Backward

    Got a nice chase from some guy on a full susser up Marshall late yesterday afternoon. at the top I heard a "good job" but I failed to reciprocate (probably because I was too tired) Anyway, to that rider, if you are a MTBR member here is my belated "good job."


    Yesterday’s ride, what I call Marshall Canyon backward is 3.5 miles on the road to the bottom of the canyon then 5 plus miles of climbing through stands of live oak and into the Claremont Hills Wilderness Park. Nice rollers through Johnson's Pasture and a steep decent on Girl Scout Camp and return to Claremont. Cloudy and cold, good riding weather though.

    This picture was taken a few weeks ago when it was still hot. That is me looking at my 1991 Wicked Fat Chance with my buddy's electric Optibike, behind, at the top end of Marshall Canyon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socal Pics Thread-marshall-web.jpg  


  14. #214
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    174
    dat singletrack...
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/57346731@N08/10984262855/" title="Untitled by saviers_road, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2860/10984262855_c654438eb1.jpg" width="500" height="281" alt="Untitled"></a>

  15. #215
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    OK, new rule:

    PLEASE mention the name and area where you are riding when you post your pics.

    Great pics so far guys!

  16. #216
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 2w4s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    dat singletrack...
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/57346731@N08/10984262855/" title="Untitled by saviers_road, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2860/10984262855_c654438eb1.jpg" width="500" height="281" alt="Untitled"></a>
    is that little pine in SB County?
    nothing witty here...

  17. #217
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    OK, new rule:

    PLEASE mention the name and area where you are riding when you post your pics.

    Great pics so far guys!
    Hawg I would venture a guess that the post above yours from tong tong is San Juan Trail. If not it sure looks like it.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  18. #218
    mtbr member
    Reputation: chuckanado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    OK, new rule:

    PLEASE mention the name and area where you are riding when you post your pics.

    Great pics so far guys!
    Gee whiz, Mr. Hawg, who died and made you the rule-maker???

    But seriously, I think part of the fun of this thread is trying to guess where a picture was taken. Please don't take away our only source of fun and entertainment, Mr. Hawg, PLEASE?
    Last edited by chuckanado; 11-22-2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: added smiley :)

  19. #219
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 11053's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,158
    Now it's winter.
    First tracks on miles of moto singletrack today.
    The snow is good for hiding all the empty cans of Keystone Light and spent shotgun shells.

    Socal Pics Thread-photo.jpg

  20. #220
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckanado View Post
    Gee whiz, Mr. Hawg, who died and made you the rule-maker???

    But seriously, I think part of the fun of this thread is trying to guess where a picture was taken. Please don't take away our only source of fun and entertainment, Mr. Hawg, PLEASE?
    Oh, I see. Sorry. Carry on... I will just smolder in frustration in my dark little corner...

    I only DEMANDED what I said (just kidding) because if it's somewhere within reach of where I live, I planned to ride there. But with not knowing where every posted pic was since many of them had no mention of location, the logical request was to see if the guys would automatically post the locations so that old guys like me who have no patience, a dark sense of humor, multiple personalities, OCD, depression, anxiety, and so on,.... wouldn't have to give it a second thought. Does anything I said here make any sense?

  21. #221
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Clydesdale View Post
    Now it's winter.
    First tracks on miles of moto singletrack today.
    The snow is good for hiding all the empty cans of Keystone Light and spent shotgun shells.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	849090
    OK, since this is a guessing game, I'm gonna say that it's above 6000'. Am I right??? What do I win?!

  22. #222
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by 2w4s View Post
    is that little pine in SB County?
    Gridley

  23. #223
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by toingtoing View Post
    Gridley
    Where is Gridley?

  24. #224
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Where is Gridley?
    Gridley Trail L.A. Area Trail Reviews

  25. #225
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 11053's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    OK, since this is a guessing game, I'm gonna say that it's above 6000'. Am I right??? What do I win?!
    Sorry, you are incorrect.
    It's barely above 4K feet in that photo.
    However, your enthusiasm and participation shouldn't go unrewarded.
    I can offer up a fabulous consolation package consisting of:
    A sun bleached and flattened can of Keystone Light(empty)! A recently discharged 12 gauge shell! And, last but not least, a fist sized clump of soggy mixed breed herding dog fur!

  26. #226
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Clydesdale View Post
    Sorry, you are incorrect.
    It's barely above 4K feet in that photo.
    However, your enthusiasm and participation shouldn't go unrewarded.
    I can offer up a fabulous consolation package consisting of:
    A sun bleached and flattened can of Keystone Light(empty)! A recently discharged 12 gauge shell! And, last but not least, a fist sized clump of soggy mixed breed herding dog fur!
    Accepted! Please posts pics of my winnings for all to see!!!

  27. #227
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    ^I'd hold out for Natty Ice, screw Keystone.

  28. #228
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    608
    Socal Pics Thread-20131117_113906.jpg

    Socal Pics Thread-20131012_121839.jpg

    Socal Pics Thread-20131002_182126.jpg

    Middle one is not in socal.

  29. #229
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PerfectZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by westeast View Post
    Middle one
    looks santa cruz-ish
    buzzes like a fridge

  30. #230
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    608
    Mendocino. From what I've seen of SC, it could just have easily been there too. Redwood forest with lots of ferns pretty much sums it up.

  31. #231
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Here are a few from a solo ride while out camping off Ortega Hwy a couple weekends ago. Saddleback can be seen in the background of a couple.
    Gordon nice shot's!
    Off of Ortega Hwy. you do know you were in within reach of San Juan Trail right.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  32. #232
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Yep, just down the road and I have ridden it before. I was camping with family for my wife's bday and I was the only one riding. My buddy was going to maybe meet me to ride it that morning but he couldn't so I decided on a mellow relaxed ride. Still did ~12 miles. The weather is getting perfect for SJT runs though, I will be there soon as I live only 30-40 mins from it.

  33. #233
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Yep, just down the road and I have ridden it before. I was camping with family for my wife's bday and I was the only one riding. My buddy was going to maybe meet me to ride it that morning but he couldn't so I decided on a mellow relaxed ride. Still did ~12 miles. The weather is getting perfect for SJT runs though, I will be there soon as I live only 30-40 mins from it.
    Awesome trail and I've been pushing Hawg for awhile now to go check it out. He would like a guide if you're up for the challenge.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  34. #234
    Sergeant Spandex
    Reputation: lewisfoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    636

    More CHWP

    I am a very busy guy and seldom have time to ride any trails other than the one behind my house in Claremont. So here is today's ride in the Claremont Hills Wilderness Park. Shown is the lower end of Burbank fire road and my Santana Moda striking a pose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socal Pics Thread-santana-moda-1-web.jpg  


  35. #235
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Awesome trail and I've been pushing Hawg for awhile now to go check it out. He would like a guide if you're up for the challenge.
    I am more than willing to ride with whomever wants to. Last winter a MTBR member from the East Coast was staying here with family for the holidays and I picked him up and drove him down to the SJT where another MTBR member guided us for our first time on it.

  36. #236
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisfoto View Post
    I am a very busy guy and seldom have time to ride any trails other than the one behind my house in Claremont. So here is today's ride in the Claremont Hills Wilderness Park. Shown is the lower end of Burbank fire road and my Santana Moda striking a pose.
    Riding is always better than not riding!

  37. #237
    Sergeant Spandex
    Reputation: lewisfoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Riding is always better than not riding!
    Yes I just need to try some new trails

  38. #238
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I am more than willing to ride with whomever wants to. Last winter a MTBR member from the East Coast was staying here with family for the holidays and I picked him up and drove him down to the SJT where another MTBR member guided us for our first time on it.
    Cool he doesn't live too far from you. I'll have his people contact your people.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  39. #239
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Cool he doesn't live too far from you. I'll have his people contact your people.
    Buuurrring! Buuurrring! Hello, hello?! What, I won a free guided tour through SJT with Gordon Shumway?!!!

  40. #240
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Deja vu.. We discussed this a few weeks back but maybe I was still OCTrailMonkey?? Anyways, let's get over there this fall/winter for sure. No worries about mountain lions either, see above my avatar.

  41. #241
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Deja vu.. We discussed this a few weeks back but maybe I was still OCTrailMonkey?? Anyways, let's get over there this fall/winter for sure. No worries about mountain lions either, see above my avatar.
    I think you were already Gordon and yeah a week or two back. Didn't know you were OCTrailMonkey? Why the change in handles???

  42. #242
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I think you were already Gordon and yeah a week or two back. Didn't know you were OCTrailMonkey? Why the change in handles???
    I am on the run and hiding... actually I never really liked my original pick for a name. I was signing up on here and just tried to think of something MTB related. And the OC part confused some thinking it was something to do with the OC forum here.

  43. #243
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I am on the run and hiding... actually I never really liked my original pick for a name. I was signing up on here and just tried to think of something MTB related. And the OC part confused some thinking it was something to do with the OC forum here.
    I knew better. You are like from like the OC, dude. Like the OC is like the place to be, man. Everything is better in "the OC".

    I thought your original user name was brilliant.

  44. #244
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I am on the run and hiding... actually I never really liked my original pick for a name. I was signing up on here and just tried to think of something MTB related. And the OC part confused some thinking it was something to do with the OC forum here.
    I'd like to change my user name somewhat. too. I feel like it is holding me back. Is there any way I can do that, without creating a new account?

  45. #245
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Raton View Post
    I'd like to change my user name somewhat. too. I feel like it is holding me back. Is there any way I can do that, without creating a new account?
    Go here

    Change MTBR.com User ID?

  46. #246
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Raton View Post
    I'd like to change my user name somewhat. too. I feel like it is holding me back. Is there any way I can do that, without creating a new account?
    Make sure you let everyone know that your were formerly "Ray Raton" otherwise you might get punked a bit over in Off Camber.

  47. #247
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dseybert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    121

    Re: Socal Pics Thread



    From my ride in Elfin Forest today.

  48. #248
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Make sure you let everyone know that your were formerly "Ray Raton" otherwise you might get punked a bit over in Off Camber.
    Yeah like Gordon punked me. I've had a few conversations with Gordon recently on where he livrd in Newport and how I recognized exactly his location. I thought to myself "cool I met a new nice guy on mtbr" and now I find out it was OCtrailmonkey who I've known all along.

    Speaking of which Hawg I see you responded to Gordons and my conversation above about getting you and him hooked up on a San Juan Trail ride. Any conversation between Gordon and you yet on making this happen. I feel like I'm The Millionaire Matchmaker of the mountain bike trail guide association.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  49. #249
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Yeah like Gordon punked me. I've had a few conversations with Gordon recently on where he livrd in Newport and how I recognized exactly his location. I thought to myself "cool I met a new nice guy on mtbr" and now I find out it was OCtrailmonkey who I've known all along.

    Speaking of which Hawg I see you responded to Gordons and my conversation above about getting you and him hooked up on a San Juan Trail ride. Any conversation between Gordon and you yet on making this happen. I feel like I'm The Millionaire Matchmaker of the mountain bike trail guide association.
    I'd like to see you play match maker with Nicole and someone else over at OC, open a new thread on the matter.

    No solid plans to hit SJT just yet but it will happen.

  50. #250
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Yeah like Gordon punked me. I've had a few conversations with Gordon recently on where he livrd in Newport and how I recognized exactly his location. I thought to myself "cool I met a new nice guy on mtbr" and now I find out it was OCtrailmonkey who I've known all along.

    Speaking of which Hawg I see you responded to Gordons and my conversation above about getting you and him hooked up on a San Juan Trail ride. Any conversation between Gordon and you yet on making this happen. I feel like I'm The Millionaire Matchmaker of the mountain bike trail guide association.
    Hey, I had a "fka" note under my name for a couple weeks.

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Action Pics Thread ...Post 'Em Up!
    By JohnnySmoke in forum Knolly
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:53 PM
  2. Trance X Pics Thread...
    By Warp in forum Giant
    Replies: 2254
    Last Post: 09-05-2016, 04:45 PM
  3. Socal 2012 Trail Conditions Thread
    By Impy in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 02:27 PM
  4. in liu of SMT's socal ettiquette thread
    By William42 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:07 PM
  5. SoCal Pay It Forward Thread
    By fatcat in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •