Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2810
  1. #2801
    Binned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,883
    ^ For the last time, please bring the dingle balls back!

  2. #2802
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shredman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR818 View Post
    ^ For the last time, please bring the dingle balls back!
    LMFAO! You mean this? Maybe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg  

    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg  

    13 Intense Uzzi
    06 Santa Cruz Nomad
    00 Santa Cruz Bullit
    26er's for life!!!

  3. #2803
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mrFreelancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    123
    Just jumped into this thread to the last page without reading earlier posts... and got startled with those.... fluffy.... "dingle balls". I really hope those aren't the latest accessories for MTBs!

  4. #2804
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shredman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by mrFreelancer View Post
    Just jumped into this thread to the last page without reading earlier posts... and got startled with those.... fluffy.... "dingle balls". I really hope those aren't the latest accessories for MTBs!

    Nope, just something I've been known for. I've been running them on my seats on all of my bikes since about 2000. I didn't put them on my last seat and since then, a lot of people have requested I put them back on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg  

    13 Intense Uzzi
    06 Santa Cruz Nomad
    00 Santa Cruz Bullit
    26er's for life!!!

  5. #2805
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mrFreelancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    123
    OMG LOL!! I dunno.... I'm torn between being highly offended and highly amused at such unique thinga-ma-bobs as seat accessories.

  6. #2806
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PerfectZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,213
    This hurt.

    buzzes like a fridge

  7. #2807
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    A few pics from PV ride Friday. Weather out there is perfect most days....

    And discovered some new trails
    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg
    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg
    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg
    Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Socal Pics Thread-image.jpg  


  8. #2808
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Grgritss View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	251.8 KB 
ID:	1149435
    A single speed, rigid Stache! Cool. I have a Stache (also the older, pre-plus version), but mine still has gears and a suspension fork.

    How do you tension the chain? Edit - or am I mis-seeing that? Do you have the newer Stache with sliding drop outs?

  9. #2809
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by p1nhead View Post
    A single speed, rigid Stache! Cool. I have a Stache (also the older, pre-plus version), but mine still has gears and a suspension fork.

    How do you tension the chain? Edit - or am I mis-seeing that? Do you have the newer Stache with sliding drop outs?
    Awesome ! Unfortunately this is not the Stache. It is the superfly ss with a fatter tire aka the ones the stache uses up front . The chain tensioner is built into the drops in the rear. Works well though and easy adjust to give you more play if you want at the back.

  10. #2810
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Grgritss View Post
    Awesome ! Unfortunately this is not the Stache. It is the superfly ss with a fatter tire aka the ones the stache uses up front . The chain tensioner is built into the drops in the rear. Works well though and easy adjust to give you more play if you want at the back.
    Haha - so I was severely mis-seeing it ;-) I just saw a hardtail Trek and thought "Stache" without considering that they do, indeed, make some other hardtails ;-)

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Similar Threads

  1. The Action Pics Thread ...Post 'Em Up!
    By JohnnySmoke in forum Knolly
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 01:42 PM
  2. Trance X Pics Thread...
    By Warp in forum Giant
    Replies: 2259
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 10:18 PM
  3. Socal 2012 Trail Conditions Thread
    By Impy in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 01:27 PM
  4. in liu of SMT's socal ettiquette thread
    By William42 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:07 PM
  5. SoCal Pay It Forward Thread
    By fatcat in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 05:19 PM

Members who have read this thread: 99

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •