swag ho Administrator

Socal Calendar is now in session

Socal. Your very own calendar is here. No, it's not the half-nekid calendar of pinup guys. It's a scheduler for rides, trail work, etc, etc.

Check it out and post your event up now. It's also linked from the top of this page now.
    http://forums.mtbr.com/calendar.php?c=3&do=displaymonth

francois

pewpewpew Moderator
    Thanks Francois!

mtbr member

Knock Knock

While I have your attention Francois .. what is Group Membership on this site? It's in our profiles but there are no groups (at least public). The idea of a calendar prompts the idea of a group calendar.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman
    While I have your attention Francois .. what is Group Membership on this site? It's in our profiles but there are no groups (at least public). The idea of a calendar prompts the idea of a group calendar.
    Hey thanks for adding this new feature. I was thinking about something like this for a while. I just added a 2 day singletrack fest for this weekend.

swag ho Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman

It doesn't really do anything. It's a way of restricting access to forums and calendars.

Hopefully on the next vbulletin release, it'll add more group functionality like mailing lists and alert lists.

francois

Just another Homer

I like it

Just what the site needed.
    I may not be as good as I once was.
    But I'm as good once, as I ever was.
    Toby Keith

34N 118W

under privileged

"Hollywood, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

swag ho Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    "Hollywood, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

You were part of a special group aka cult called 'photographers'. You're in now homie.

fc

stay thirsty, my friends
    That's a lot like the calender we've had over on http://www.socaltrailriders.org/forums/calendar.php

Calenders are very useful, I'm sure lots of people will use it here. On our site we also have a shorter week long calender open at the top of the forum for quick access to upcoming rides.

Good idea, francois.
    "With that said, until you have done a STR group ride- YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!"
    - dino brown

34N 118W

Cracker-magnon
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    You were part of a special group

Little bus special??

jokes over, I'll crawl back to my cold snowy PNW hotel room now.

Hope you're getting some riding in HW
    [SIZE=2]"Life is a F@#^ing story problem, get used to it - my son.[/SIZE]