Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    89

    Idea! So who Rides?????????

    Ok fellow riders. Any one want to set up some rides?
    cross-country.
    ***************Lets push each other to the race line!!************

    I get tired of ridding by myself at times.
    I am training for a good race season.
    I ride 6 days a week.

    I ride most of the time @ the Fullerton loop ( I live 8 bike minutes from there) ALSO;
    Carbon Canyon, Marshall Canyon, Glendora Mt Rd, Santa Ana River bed for base miles and easy days.

    Lets do some practice runs at the upcoming race locations.
    seatstay@hotmail.com

    Lets do some rides.!

  2. #2
    [paste title here]
    Reputation: mtnbikerdude87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by seatstay
    Ok fellow riders. Any one want to set up some rides?
    cross-country.
    ***************Lets push each other to the race line!!************

    I get tired of ridding by myself at times.
    I am training for a good race season.
    I ride 6 days a week.

    I ride most of the time @ the Fullerton loop ( I live 8 bike minutes from there) ALSO;
    Carbon Canyon, Marshall Canyon, Glendora Mt Rd, Santa Ana River bed for base miles and easy days.

    Lets do some practice runs at the upcoming race locations.
    seatstay@hotmail.com

    Lets do some rides.!
    Hey I usually ride marshall, chino hills state park, and bonelli. I think there's an upcoming race in bonelli on May 2. Are you going to be doing that?
    Keep Pedaling

    Bruin Cycling

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbikerdude87
    Hey I usually ride marshall, chino hills state park, and bonelli. I think there's an upcoming race in bonelli on May 2. Are you going to be doing that?
    Ya, I will be doing that race. I want to do March 28, then April 4 in S.d and then May 2. If you want to ride let me know. I will start ridding Boneli in a few weeks. I am crrently working on my climbing for March 28th. I ride all the time shot me an e-mail if you want to hook up, that would be cool. Time to ride. Peace!

  4. #4
    Owner-Mass Produced Bike
    Reputation: Fly Skywest Airlines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    43

    Lovely...test image

    testing
    Last edited by Fly Skywest Airlines; 03-07-2004 at 03:20 PM. Reason: testing link...removed it.
    " www.mtbr.com the commercialization of a passion. sickening. "

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    333

    Riding Today!

    Quote Originally Posted by seatstay
    Ya, I will be doing that race. I want to do March 28, then April 4 in S.d and then May 2. If you want to ride let me know. I will start ridding Boneli in a few weeks. I am crrently working on my climbing for March 28th. I ride all the time shot me an e-mail if you want to hook up, that would be cool. Time to ride. Peace!
    I'm riding today. Gabrielino/Arroyo Secco to Ken Burton upt/down Brown Mountain Fireroad to El Prieto and back to car. I'm getting off work early so I'm getting in a few extra miles.

    I ride with a http://www.otbmbc.com . All of the other riders will be doing Brown Mountain fireroad up to the saddle and down El Prieto. Some are fast, though most all are just fast recreational xc riders, not racers. Most of the rides I do are in the San Gabriels, Verdugos and Santa Monica Mtns.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by seatstay
    Ok fellow riders. Any one want to set up some rides?
    cross-country.
    ***************Lets push each other to the race line!!************

    I get tired of ridding by myself at times.
    I am training for a good race season.
    I ride 6 days a week.

    I ride most of the time @ the Fullerton loop ( I live 8 bike minutes from there) ALSO;
    Carbon Canyon, Marshall Canyon, Glendora Mt Rd, Santa Ana River bed for base miles and easy days.

    Lets do some practice runs at the upcoming race locations.
    seatstay@hotmail.com

    Lets do some rides.!
    I actually really enjoy riding by myself, I feel it gives me some type of freedom that I cannot normally get in my everyday life. Thinking though that maybe it would be nice to ride with someone.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:15 PM
  2. passion for doorstep rides
    By J.D. in forum Passion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 02:56 AM
  3. Triceps killing me on LSD rides...
    By free-agent in forum XC Racing and Training
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:44 PM
  4. Salt ingestion in long rides
    By Spiff in forum Passion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 11:55 AM
  5. So is anyone getting their endurance rides in (Morris Plan)
    By ashwinearl in forum XC Racing and Training
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 07:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •