Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

SLO Riding & Current Trail Conditions

813 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  slocaus 
#1 ·
I'm heading down to SLO this Saturday and might have some time for some riding.
What are the current trail conditions. It rained a lot up hear and a lot of the trails are soaked and would take a beating if we rode them now. Is this the same for trails down there?

I did a search and found some good info on trails, but would be happy to hear some suggestions on this thread as well. We're open to ride anything other than fire roads. Even if a trail is above my skill level it's still fun to try it and session a few areas that I might not be able to ride at first. So technical is good. Also I'm not afraid of climbing.

Thanks.

#4 ·
You're reading something wrong about MDO. East Cuesta is fire roads, you want West Cuesta. Rode today, things are still a bit moist in spots but overall it's prime time right now. This thread is still my best recomendation for MDO in the wet. Follow that link to maps for the area. I'd still stay away from East Boundary as already stated but up to Barranca will be fine. Hit me up if you want to ride with someone, i'll be riding both days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.