Thread: Sketchy Trails

mtbr member

Sketchy Trails

I was cleaning out some old papers and such when I came across a stack of Sketchy Trails. Anyone remeber this "magazine." Actually, it was printed on newsprint and was free to pick-up at most bike shops. I believe they quit printing in '98. They covered all the races and rides and had a great pull-out map centerfold. I found nothing on a Yahoo search. I was hoping they might still be out there in a blog.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albacore
    I was cleaning out some old papers and such when I came across a stack of Sketchy Trails. Anyone remeber this "magazine." Actually, it was printed on newsprint and was free to pick-up at most bike shops. I believe they quit printing in '98. They covered all the races and rides and had a great pull-out map centerfold. I found nothing on a Yahoo search. I was hoping they might still be out there in a blog.
    Yeah, I remember Sketchy Trails. It was a cool little rag. I wish I had kept copies. Their trail guides were well done. It would be interesting to read them now, as the trails have changed so much since then.