Thread: Sketchy Trails

mtbr member

Sketchy Trails

I was cleaning out some old papers and such when I came across a stack of Sketchy Trails. Anyone remeber this "magazine." Actually, it was printed on newsprint and was free to pick-up at most bike shops. I believe they quit printing in '98. They covered all the races and rides and had a great pull-out map centerfold. I found nothing on a Yahoo search. I was hoping they might still be out there in a blog.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albacore
    I was cleaning out some old papers and such when I came across a stack of Sketchy Trails. Anyone remeber this "magazine." Actually, it was printed on newsprint and was free to pick-up at most bike shops. I believe they quit printing in '98. They covered all the races and rides and had a great pull-out map centerfold. I found nothing on a Yahoo search. I was hoping they might still be out there in a blog.
    Yeah, I remember Sketchy Trails. It was a cool little rag. I wish I had kept copies. Their trail guides were well done. It would be interesting to read them now, as the trails have changed so much since then.

Members who have read this thread: 0