mtbr member
    May 2004

Serious Mtn bikers who live in or near Hunt. Bch

Mtn Bikers who live in/near Huntington Beach
    I am looking for a place to live in HB. If you live in HB and can ride weekends mornings and want to carpool, trade off, PM me or respond.

I can't afford to drive out to the Santa Ana's anymore like I could 6 years ago, due to the gas prices, so usually riding Laguna areas. but with carpooling/gas pooling, can do so, or drive to ride in other counties.

I ride a Turner Spot and am expert level in bike handling skills with all mountain riding, but only intermediate level in fitness due to all the hassle of trying to move back to SoCal from beuatiful Idaho and having a lot of trouble and stress here and not being able to yet get a good fitness regimen in place (hopefully will be able to) Also, if you have a killer room to rent in a cool, quiet place, I can pay up to $800/mo max (including utilities) and am professional, good roommate, etc

Also, what the fk is wrong with drivers here in SoCal?
    no patience, tailgating, etc. It is not logical, all it does is use/waste more gas, and cause accidents. does not make sense?!!!??

thanks much
    Last edited by mtnbkrdr98; 06-08-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: correction on counties
    Sound of Tires on Dirt - Sole Music; shared with friends - Soul Music.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    [B]Also, what the fk is wrong with drivers here in SoCal?
    no patience, tailgating, etc. It is not logical, all it does is use/waste more gas, and cause accidents. does not make sense?!!!??
    I think it just is, grasshopper.

Fast pace of life, too many people. Think of it as combat flying.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkrdr98
    Mtn Bikers who live in/near Huntington Beach

Also, what the fk is wrong with drivers here in SoCal?

thanks much
    Just keep driving the 405 south and you to wil join the darkside. Release your anger!

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Is this Daryl?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kazlx
    Is this Daryl?
    None other than!