Klunkin' Ain't Easy.

Seasons, a film by The Collective- in San Diego, CA

Adams Avenue Bicycles presents the third release by The Collective: Seasons. The Collective specializes in using 16mm film of incredibly cinematic mountain bike footage, from all around the globe.

Showings will be at the Landmark Ken Cinema in Kensington, Friday May 2nd, 2008 at midnight and a second showing the following day, Saturday the 3rd at Noon. Tickets will be available at the door the day of the showing. The first two films were epic and the third promises to be even better. Go for a great ride that day, then enjoy some stoke and aloha with your friends at the Ken, then head next door to the Kensington Club for some refreshments!

"Seasons is a film that follows 7 of the world's top mountain bikers through the course of 4 seasons of one year. The film explores what it means to be a full time rider as told through the lives of downhill racers, slopestyle competitors, and big mountain freeriders"

Please check the Collective site and check out the trailer.

http://www.thecollectivefilm.com/

See you there!

AABikes.net

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Just watched the teaser! Great Job on the vid! Will you all be selling a DVD?

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.

Seasons

I don't know if copies will be available at the showing. Right now I would have to guess they are going to wait until after the premiere tour, then sell the DVD. They will be available at the shop as soon as they are released.

Riding or Fishing
    I'll be going to the Toronto viewing. Can't wait!

It's carbon dontcha know.

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.
    Bump!

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.
    By tomorrow we should have and answer from the ABC regarding our one day liquor license for the Friday showing. See you there!

Phil from San Diego
    I was there last year for Roam and it was a blast watching it with everyone cheering and yelling!

Thanks for the post! I'll be there for sure!

So is your face
    Saw it in Newport Beach on Friday. It was pretty cool. It focuses more on the riders instead of the destinations like Roam. There is some crazy good riding in it, that's for sure.
    IT'S NOT THE FALL THAT HURTS. IT'S WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND.

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.
    San Diego showings May 2nd and 3rd. Hi all. An update! We have our permit from the ABC and will be serving beer donated (FREE!!) by Stone Brewing Company before the shows, first come first served. Hopefully we will have enough for both shows. The location is the Ken Cinema 4061 Adams Avenue, Kensington. Friday May 2nd at midnight and Saturday May 3rd at Noon. See you there. This is a benefit for SDMBA so we will have a raffle in the lobby. See you there!

Eric at ITSA Bike Shop
    Sep 2007
    good job Adams... Should be an awesome event. The Collective always produces awesome films

Eric

mtbr member
    Incredible film. kudos to Adams Ave and everyone who helped put this on. And thanks to the kid behind me who gave his winning raffel ticket to my wife.

Goats Rule!
    Sep 2007
    Fun time last night and a great job by everyone involved.

I thought I was a good rider until I saw this. Ugh.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTheHill
    Fun time last night and a great job by everyone involved.

I thought I was a good rider until I saw this. Ugh.
    Same here but I knew I was a bad rider but didn't know how bad until last night, amazing movie and amazing riders.

Phil from San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by socalenduro
    Incredible film. kudos to Adams Ave and everyone who helped put this on. And thanks to the kid behind me who gave his winning raffel ticket to my wife.
    Hey bro, I was sitting behind you guys on the side isle, had a red long sleeve Oakley shirt and jeans.

I believe the "kid's" name is Jake and works for Beyondbikes.com in Rancho Bernardo. He is a small guy but I don't think he's exactly a kid hehe. He's always helpful when I've gone into the store. It is pretty cool that he did that.

I don't think he or any of the guys at beyondbikes frequents mtbr... or acknowledge that they work at beyondbikes.. because as a bike shop, their reputation is pretty bad and people hate them with a passion!

As far as the "Seasons" goes... I didn't really love it.. It's a well done film but maybe I was expecting too much after the Collective and Roam...

mtbr member
    I call everyone kid, no disrespect intended. Didnt realize that beyondbikes' rep was so bad.