29er Hater

SDMBA 2008 "Volunteer of the Year" to Win a TURNER Frame

SDMBA is extremely proud to announce it will be awarding a new Turner full suspension frame, generously donated by Turner Bikes, to the Volunteer who contributes the most hours at SDMBA events, this includes trail work or helping out with special events.

Meet Dave Turner as he hands you a Flux, 5 Spot or Sultan 29er, the choice is yours!

For details email info@sdmba.com or visit www.sdmba.com

mark@sdmba.com
    Shuttle Noble? Hell No!

Green Mojo
    This is a no-brainer. When are they giving the bike to Rich?

bikerneil

Liaison
    Rich is a board member of SDMBA and like me he is exempt from winning the grand prize. Which is a good thing for all of you guys--so jump in there and do some trail work with SDMBA or when you hear the call for volunteers at an event sign up and rack up those hours.
    SDMBA Liaison, Sycamore Canyon/Goodan Ranch Open Space Preserves

mtbr member
    I'm an SDMBA member and I believe everyone who rides enough to have a floor pump and/or bike stand should join. I have been a member since February 08' when I moved back to San Diego. I have met some very wonderful people that love mountain biking as much as I do. We need to protect our trails! Just like driving a car is a privilege not a right, so is riding our great trails, itís a PRIVILEGE, not a right! So join the SDMBA, meet some new people and become part of the solution! Ride on!

P.S. Much props to the SDMBA, and Cal Coast bike shop for hosting the May Beer bash and Florida canyon ride! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun! That event alone was well worth the 20 mesle dollars it costs per year to be a member!

mtbr member
    Yes