Giant Robot

Saturday morning SLO ride?

I'll be up the SLO area Friday night before continuing further north on Saturday, and I was hoping to sample some local singletrack before moving on. Anyone up for taking an out of towner on a (relatively) short ride around SLO (or the area) on Saturday morning? I've heard you guys and gals and got some good stuff up there, and I'd be glad to provide lunch afterward and/or reciprocate with my favorite trails in the LA/OC/SD area (or Western NC, if you're ever there). I ride a decently burly squish bike, but would prefer a non-shuttle ride that maximizes fun. Thanks in advance, and take it easy.
    "Dada, you have an Owwie"

Glad to Be Alive
    pm IanJenn.....he will show you the goods
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Depending on the time, I might be into meeting up with you folks. I need to be done by 11 in order to get checked out of my hotel.

Giant Robot

That sort of timing would work for me as well

I definitely need to get going by midday, but would love to get a decent ride in before moving on.
    "Dada, you have an Owwie"

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I am a maybe. Job at noon in Arroyo Grande. Recommendations are Montana de Oro in Los Osos and Cerro Alto Camp Ground in Morro Bay/Atascadero.
    I'll watch the post and hit you up if I can make it.
    Craig