mtbr member

santiago Oaks status?

Anyone know what the status is for 3 b's and the rest of it? are there any scheduled maintanance days set up?
    looking for a newer SX trail, if your selling PM me

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I would like to know the same thing. Hope this link helps......http://www.socaltrailriders.org/foru...oaks-open.html

According to the SHARE website, they will be doing "Santiago Oaks Trailwork - Saturday April 28."

Warrior's Society
    The main loop is now reopened.......along with the Weir Canyon Loop. All singletracks are still closed.

My dogs are killin me

Check out Fooriders.com...

They have some great information on there. They are looking for volunteers right now to keep people off the singeltrack. Looks as though everything else will remain open but the singeltrack(best part of course) will be closed for a while. Bummer.
    Yes! In dee face!

mtbr member
    so chutes and whatnot are still closed correct?

I AM PEDALING!
    We did trail work on Saturday, posting signs along Barnham Ridge.
    Right now you can go up the Three "B"'s (Oak Ridge) and either do the Weir Canyon loop, or just head on along Barnham ridge, whitch will take you down Chutes. Chutes IS open.
    As for now Waterfall and the other singletrack trails are closed, but just for the time being. We are working with the ranger, and trying to get them opemed asap.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body

mtbr member
    yup just do that main loop and please obey the closed trail signs and it will be back to its old self in no time.

mtbr member
    ok coool so main looop no single track. i wish i had time to get out there and help but as it is i can barely sneak in 2 rides a month.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Crash- First off THANKS for helping out with trail work!!! We wouldn't be riding OAKS if not for guys like you!!!!

One more thing.... Did I hear correctly that Chutes is OPEN???

In your opinion, when is the soonest Waterfall could open. One month? Two nonths? Two weeks?

Again, thanks for taking the time to........ I will tell you in person next time I see you at Oaks!

mtbr member

Confirmed

Yup - Chutes is open - so it's possible to do a 3B's to Chutes loop now.

mtbr member
    I did chutes this morning 'cause I saw the ride pics on STR but was still unsure if it was really open. (there are "trail closed" signs blocking Barnham trail entrance) I don't feel guilty anymore after confirmation from Crash and others. Chutes is open.

mtbr member
    Nice!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbiker
    I did chutes this morning 'cause I saw the ride pics on STR but was still unsure if it was really open. (there are "trail closed" signs blocking Barnham trail entrance) I don't feel guilty anymore after confirmation from Crash and others. Chutes is open.
    the singletrack that starts by the fence is closed for the time being. you have to enter in from the fireroad on the other side of the fence by the big powertower where the rock drops/rolls are... watch out though because it is VERY sandy coming down.