[paste title here]

Santiago Oaks Ride Tomorrow?

Im going to Santiago Oaks tomorrow with a couple of my friends. Ill be up in the power lines area around 8ish (am) so if anyone would like to join then just come by. Of course if it rains then I wont be going out there.
    Keep Pedaling

[paste title here]

uodate:

Woke up this morning to find out that is was pretty dry outside. So I heading for the bikes, loaded them up in the truck and headed out to Santiago. When we got there, the sun was barely visible but it was there so our ride was good to go. We went up to the drops area to have some fun.

Friend hittin the drop

Lil bro trying out the drop on his new Jamis

After playing around we went down Toads (aka waterfall) and it was even harder. With the rains from yesterday, the trail was very slick and muddy. Our tires were packing up with a lot of mud. I walked most of the way down because I have only done that trail once. Some areas are very steep and it seems like it is impossible. Only got one or two pics.... (too busy worrying about crashing)

Steep part of toads

After finishing up Toads, we rode up the three b*tches. Again, with the rain it turned the dirt into clay and with the mud on our tires, it made our bikes even heavier. Pretty tiring climb but we managed to reach the top without walking (but long rest of course). Well we finished the ride and did some more jumps and such. After we left it really started to rain and created a terrible mess on the freeway. Great ride, great weather (aside from the rain part)

One last pic.
    Keep Pedaling