mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Santa Barbara Co. ride Sat 11/13?

Anyone up for riding in Santa Barbara's backcountry on Saturday? Thinking specifically of the Paradise Rd area: rode a bunch of stuff out there today (e.g. Forbush, Camuesa Connector, Red Rock, etc.) and the trails are in perfect shape. It's meant to be a bit chilly Friday night, so thinking of meeting in Santa Ynez at 8a and/or the Lower Oso trailhead at 9a. Decisions regarding route can be made depending on group dynamic, etc. Would love some company- all are welcome, and let me know if you're interested.

Enjoy your rides,

Jeff

mtbr member
    Verve I am getting pins out of my thumb next week or I would have loved to have gone (course did not see this till now though). After next week just send me a PM with a little notice and we can get out and explore. Hope you ride went well
    Originally Posted by XC62701
    Agreed...make it longer. I want to know death is an option

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Hey, Okie Dokie-

Thanks for the response, and I sincerely hope pin removal goes well- I did that a couple of years ago. Ended up having a superb solo ride: conditions are impeccable right now. I'd love to get out for a ride and do some exploring: am always keen on motivated partners, and I will definitely PM you on future rides. As an aside, just found a stash of dirt roads and singletrack on the north side of 166 that bears further exploration...

Be well and a speedy recovery to you,

Jb