mtbr member

Santa Barbara bike shops?

going up for a few days next week, and would like to find a good shop-- maybe a place that would have some local trail knowledge/maps?

Where's the good shops? I'll be staying a bit inland from SB.

thanks!

c

mtbr member
    check out Velo Pro cyclery down on state, one of the best shops in SB.

http://www.velopro.com/index.php

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Lots of good shops in SB. I'll put in a plug for the shop where I work, Hazard's. Not a whole lot of MTB stuff in stock, and definitely leans toward XC riding, but the crew there knows the trails.

NATE CORE
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TurnersNotEnough
    Lots of good shops in SB. I'll put in a plug for the shop where I work, Hazard's. Not a whole lot of MTB stuff in stock, and definitely leans toward XC riding, but the crew there knows the trails.
    Is this Paul Bro? Your Name kind of gives it away. Its Nate Bro. I'm still in Maryland and havent pedaled for like 4 months. Its effin killing me. Looking at this site hurts. Tell the boys at Hazards I say Hi. I'll be back sometime in the near future for a bit and we'll pedal for sure.
    you like dags??

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    What up Nate Bro? I'll let the gang know that checked in and lookin' forward to pedaling with you when you get back out to Cali.

Equal opportunity meanie
    Natey!! What's your wanky a$$ been up to?

NATE CORE
    Whats up Gordon! I've been here in Maryland handling this shipping business and just found out today that I leave on Wednesday to sail to the Coast of West and East Africa and then through the Mediterrenean. After that I come back through the Carribean back to Houston and then maybe go back out again so I'll be gone for longer than I expected.
    I havent ridden AT ALL and it sucks but hopefully I'll get some time over there to do a little pedaling.

You still hammering the DH scene?
    you like dags??