destination unknown
    May 2008

San Juan Flow [oo]<

Hit up San Juan Trail for some riding this weekend and added Viejo Tie and the top of Chiquito. The descent down SJT was perm-a-grin inducing to say the least. Good times...

mtbr member
    Sweet, man! Can't wait to get back down there. Nice work on those transitions in the vid...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Second That!

I rode San Juan Trail on Sunday as well. Up SJT, did the upper loop, and back down SJT.
    Sooo Epic. Great dirt and perfect whether. You could tell that everyone who rode by were stoked and just having a killer day of riding.

Great Vid!

Glad to Be Alive
    very nice riding...like the mini cross up
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Team Hardcore Cornbread
    I just rode this past Sunday and the upper loop is in some big time need of trail work after the rains. Most of the trail from Viejo to cocktail is now all one rut. It made for the most challenging SJT ride ever. There are now rocks exposed that have not been seen since the wooly mammoth was cruising around up there. Bottom half is perfect with little to no ruts.

Still, SJT put a smile on my face as usual. I think this weekend I will be climbing SJT, down Trabuco to Holy Jim back over MD with the SJT finish. Some of the best 1Track in the Santa Anas in one ride.
    "Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul".

mtbr member
    Good times indeed....

destination unknown
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlinn
    Good times indeed....

That was an EPIC day!

Quote Originally Posted by Phishin Paul
    I think this weekend I will be climbing SJT, down Trabuco to Holy Jim back over MD with the SJT finish.
    Paul, whats the estimated ride time for that one? I wouldn't mind getting back out there in a couple weeks.

Team Hardcore Cornbread
    Quote Originally Posted by LncNuvue
    That was an EPIC day!

Paul, whats the estimated ride time for that one? I wouldn't mind getting back out there in a couple weeks.
    It is an all day ride, easily 7-8 hours at about 47 miles give or take some. Looks like I am out for this weekend, doing the Coup route instead.
    "Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul".