IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati

San Diego Tour Parties?

are there any Tour parties going on? any bars showing it (with volume)? what about the big screen thing they did for one stage last year? anything? i dont have cable

mtbr member

TDF Party?

Great idea. The Road House inLeucadia usually has it on, but not ideal watching.

Craig
    happy hour is over, and I need two more gears.

whats not ideal about it?

mtbr member

Roadhouse

Last year the sound was on and the owner "Robbie" was really into the tour. However mostly couples enjoying dinner not really tour fans.

It would be cool if there was a place in North County where cycling freaks could come and enjoy the tour, good beer, good company, and not be sitting on my sofa.

That said if no establishment steps up, you can come to my house when the mountain stages come.

Craig
    happy hour is over, and I need two more gears.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbcraig
    Last year the sound was on and the owner "Robbie" was really into the tour. However mostly couples enjoying dinner not really tour fans.

It would be cool if there was a place in North County where cycling freaks could come and enjoy the tour, good beer, good company, and not be sitting on my sofa.

That said if no establishment steps up, you can come to my house when the mountain stages come.

Craig
    thanks for the offer but i'm down in Clairmont Mesa. i can go to buddies houses but i was just wondering if there was something organized going on so we can all get drunk, yell alot and riot like soccer players do. that would be fun.

i just checked with the Trek Superstores. they decided not to do tour parties this year unfortunately.
    Last edited by Veloculture; 07-03-2006 at 04:18 PM.

mtbr member
    Veloculture - You live close to me (I live in Tierrasanta..). Do you want to go riding tomorrow 4th July in the morning before it heats up? I was thinking mission trails. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Craig

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoTrailRider
    Veloculture - You live close to me (I live in Tierrasanta..). Do you want to go riding tomorrow 4th July in the morning before it heats up? I was thinking mission trails. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Craig
    How many Craigs are there here?

craig

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    How many Craigs are there here?

craig
    thats my middle name as well. does that count?