Thread: San Bernardino

mtbr member
    Jul 2005

San Bernardino

I will be visiting for 12 days starting next week. I did a search but had not been updated since 06. So are there so local trails that I would be able to hit up? I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it for me to fly my bike out. Thanks for any Help!

mtbr member
    Look here Southern California Trailhead Map

and check out STR also.

scott

No known cure
    San Bernardino is gang infested and a murder capital. The air is some of the dirtiest in the world. And it's flat. However, the Santa Ana River Trail and Big Bear are thirty minutes away and are worth bringing your bike for. Besides it will be cooler up here than down the hill. You can also rent a bike and get trail info from Bear Valley Bikes in Big Bear.

http://www.bvbikes.com/
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

bicycleonthebrain
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader
    San Bernardino is gang infested and a murder capital. The air is some of the dirtiest in the world. And it's flat. However, the Santa Ana River Trail and Big Bear are thirty minutes away and are worth bringing your bike for. Besides it will be cooler up here than down the hill. You can also rent a bike and get trail info from Bear Valley Bikes in Big Bear.

http://www.bvbikes.com/
    i've lived in BERDOO for over 20-years. there's some good fire rode climbs but not much single track in the area. mentone and loma linda have some fun sibgletrack to ride but if your scared of the heat you could head up the mountain to Big Bear or even closer to rim nordic, ANgelus Oaks and seven Oaks area for the S.a.r.t. As for Berdoo Watch what ya say Foo! I'm a product of my society.